(Joke)Gay Man, Homeless man, Money, and Beer

Dodge Trucker

Reaction score
(If this joke has been told before..I apologize..I can't remember if I did. This joke is NOT meant to offend..only to be laughed at. If this any way offends you..I sincerely apologize)

One day...a gay man was looking for a 1 night stand with another dude. He went to a all male bar. Sat and tried to hit up a dude. No luck. He walks outside and see this passed out homeless man laying about in the alleway. Gay man decides "Hmm Ill just screw him good and then give him some money". Gay man then proceeds to screw him silly. Left him $25 dollars.

Next morning..homeless man wakes up and sees he has $25 dollars. He RUNS to the liquer store and tells the clerk "gimme 25 bucks of poison!!" He drinks and eventually passes out

That evening...gay man again goes to the all male bar to hit up a dude. No such luck. Walks out..and sees the homeless man. Decides to again screw him silly and gives him $25 bucks.

Homeless man wakes up and runs to liquer store and gets $25 bucks of poison.

3rd evening...Gay man had a male friend and they both decide to go to the all male bar to get a dude to join in and do a 3-way. No such luck. Gay man tells friend "theres this homeless man in the alley. We can do him" Both gay man and friend screws the chit outta the homeless man. Leaves the homeless man $100 dollars!!

Next morning..homeless man runs to the liquer store and tells the clerk "gimme some of that expensive beer...the cheap beer is starting to hurt my asshole!!!"

Back