Job Interview Today

They sell surf and skate stuff at other hot topics? Here they mostly sell anime and super heroes stuff

Like surfer and skater style clothes.

Lol yea I actually got the job... and it's at Hot Topic, so my hair color can be the ariel red you see. However I did dye it back to my natural color, although it still has a bit of red in it. When it's that bright it's a lot to maintain, and the chlorine made it fade to a nasty pink... and I missed looking like my native ancestors. Plus I'm on the hunt for a second job. haha Thank you for the compliments, and I really appreciate all the good luck wishes! Definitely helped I think! First day is tomorrow, I'm excited!

Angel: I'm actually way south of you. Bakersfield :) the new outlets are at the bottom of the grapevine.

My daughters favorite store to shop. She used to dress gothic/vampiress..ect... and still has that personality. Most hot Topics closed here to her disappointment.

Lol yea I actually got the job... and it's at Hot Topic, so my hair color can be the ariel red you see. However I did dye it back to my natural color, although it still has a bit of red in it. When it's that bright it's a lot to maintain, and the chlorine made it fade to a nasty pink... and I missed looking like my native ancestors. Plus I'm on the hunt for a second job. haha Thank you for the compliments, and I really appreciate all the good luck wishes! Definitely helped I think! First day is tomorrow, I'm excited!

Angel: I'm actually way south of you. Bakersfield :) the new outlets are at the bottom of the grapevine.

I liked your red hair and did not think it would be an issues with some retail stores . There a lot of clothing stores that gear toward the younger crowd .
Good work in getting the job. It's full time ?

Congrats for getting the job!

Reba, Hot Topic is a skater/surfer retail store. Kinda like Spencers. My daughter shops there.
Thank you.

I'm not familiar with that Spencers, either. The only Spencer's I knew years ago was a mail-order novelty items shop.

Worst part is, Spencers is super overpriced on their toys and they break really quickly. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Lol! Yea today was my first day at Hot Topic, Spencer's is pretty awesome too, but now HT sells more novelty items as well like Disney and Anime as well as some popular shows on TV. Also, American Eagle called... so now I have 2 job. Yeh. :)

I bought a couple sets of vampire teeth from Hot Topic for halloween a couple years ago but didn't use them. Still in the bag stuck in the closet.

Lol nice! Yea I thought about buying some just for fun

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back