Job Interview Today

Congrats on the job!

Haven't been in Hot Topic or Spencer's in a long time, hubby likes Spencer's.
Hot Topic here is also more Goth/Punk clothes, I liked some of the jeans and stuff but usually most jeans were too big for me when I was in better shape-

I had interview today at Walmart it's good and I get drug test I'm hope I get jobs finger cross I never work at Walmart before..

When I apply SAMs club for jobs and my mom says require for forklift to stock I says oh really! I says oh snapit!! Must experience have forklift jobs I didn't have no experience forklift in SAMs! My mom tell me I must work Walmart best chosen I says ok!

I had worst day because of my brother! He don't good direction to find and I'm so mad at him but he drive I told him back off! And he tell me stop and I told him shut up! He younger I'm his older sister for godness sakes!

I hope you get the job.

Too bad you won't be driving a forklift--that might be fun! :lol:

I had interview today at Walmart it's good and I get drug test I'm hope I get jobs finger cross I never work at Walmart before..

When I apply SAMs club for jobs and my mom says require for forklift to stock I says oh really! I says oh snapit!! Must experience have forklift jobs I didn't have no experience forklift in SAMs! My mom tell me I must work Walmart best chosen I says ok!

I had worst day because of my brother! He don't good direction to find and I'm so mad at him but he drive I told him back off! And he tell me stop and I told him shut up! He younger I'm his older sister for godness sakes!

Good luck Sara! I hope you get the job.

Back