Job Interview Today

Chanse_It

Reaction score
Pretty damn excited to have an interview so soon. Went to a job fair yesterday, for some local outlets, so it's not the greatest job but it will pay the bills and keep my animals fed. So I'm one step closer to getting back on my feet and hopefully able to get Dyno soon!

Pretty damn excited to have an interview so soon. Went to a job fair yesterday, for some local outlets, so it's not the greatest job but it will pay the bills and keep my animals fed. So I'm one step closer to getting back on my feet and hopefully able to get Dyno soon!

Good luck. Near some local outlets...let me see Morgan Hill, Fairfield, Folsom, Gilroy????? Am I close?

By the way I live about 30 miles outside Sacramento.

Did you plan to keep your dyed hair (in your avatar) at job interview?

Did you plan to keep your dyed hair (in your avatar) at job interview?

Just curious.....why? It's a pretty natural looking color. My youngest daughter has the same color and it looks great with blue/green eyes.

Just curious.....why? It's a pretty natural looking color. My youngest daughter has the same color and it looks great with blue/green eyes.

I think she should go with one color, a traditional one. It better look real. People are judgmental so having purple might not be the best idea. We may not like it, but it's the truth.

I think she should go with one color, a traditional one. It better look real. People are judgmental so having purple might not be the best idea. We may not like it, but it's the truth.

Oh it looks red to me. My daughter has red hair not purple. I agree with you that purple hair may not be the best for a new job interview.

Oh it looks red to me. My daughter has red hair not purple. I agree with you that purple hair may not be the best for a new job interview.

It looks red/maroon, and the interviewer could tell it is not real hair color.

Just like your being judgmental about her hair color too????

If she got an interview that fast I don't think they'd care what color her hair is.

Just like your being judgmental about her hair color too????

If she got an interview that fast I don't think they'd care what color her hair is.

No. I like her hair, it looks damn sexy on her, and I am speaking from my experience. I used to have a long hair (touch my shoulders) and I had to cut my hair for job interview. After interview, two weeks later I got a job, and then found out that my job do not have a dress code, so I grew my hair back. It is depends on her work dress/appearance policy, better looks clean and she can ALWAYS dye hair again if she got a job.

Lol yea I actually got the job... and it's at Hot Topic, so my hair color can be the ariel red you see. However I did dye it back to my natural color, although it still has a bit of red in it. When it's that bright it's a lot to maintain, and the chlorine made it fade to a nasty pink... and I missed looking like my native ancestors. Plus I'm on the hunt for a second job. haha Thank you for the compliments, and I really appreciate all the good luck wishes! Definitely helped I think! First day is tomorrow, I'm excited!

Angel: I'm actually way south of you. Bakersfield :) the new outlets are at the bottom of the grapevine.

Congratulations! :)

What is Hot Topic?

Congrats for getting the job!

Reba, Hot Topic is a skater/surfer retail store. Kinda like Spencers. My daughter shops there.

They sell surf and skate stuff at other hot topics? Here they mostly sell anime and super heroes stuff

Back