JOB in Philly, PA

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about moving to Philly sometime next month or so. Before I move out, I must find a job in Philly or outside of Philly. Do you know where I can get a job? I prefer computer fields.

You should be able to find more jobs available in the suburbs like Montgomery county (PA) (King of Prussia/Norristown/Bryn Mawr, etc) or even Cherry Hill/Camden county (NJ). I am not sure how the job market in Philly itself is, but it the city seemed a bit depressed.

Good Luck to find a job somehow! George Bush f'ked up the system.

Off topic: Just prepare to write down pros and cons before you apply for a mortgage if you decide to live a permanent home. Otherwise, you will be trapped most of your life paying your bills. My deaf friend was a computer programmer for some 20 years with a very good money, and he lost his job. Her wife divorced him because of his loss job. He also lost his beautiful home. He only has one thing is to keep his car. There is never a secure job now anywhere especially deaf employees. That's life.

I gotta to agree with him, the high tech is no longer a high paying job!

I am not crazy about high paying job, and I only am crazy that I love my job. Funny, it has to do with high technology.

Off topic: Just prepare to write down pros and cons before you apply for a mortgage if you decide to live a permanent home. Otherwise, you will be trapped most of your life paying your bills. My deaf friend was a computer programmer for some 20 years with a very good money, and he lost his job. Her wife divorced him because of his loss job. He also lost his beautiful home. He only has one thing is to keep his car. There is never a secure job now anywhere especially deaf employees. That's life.

Are you really sure about that? Last time I checked it was a little before G.W. Bush took over.

I don't remember it now. I would say that the son is the worst than his father. If you know about it, then I assume that you are correct.

Kevbo, I will email you, ok. Some things you need to know before you move to Philly, PA. Winks.

Back