'Jihadi John' has been unmasked

Enough with the publicity. We should do to him and the terrorist group the same thing they did to the Jordanian pilot.....

Laura

We won't find Jihadi John until 20-30 years later, just like US was searching for many many years to find OBL.

You don't know that they may already know exactly where he is...just as they knew the exact location of the young woman, recently killed, by the group. We always knew where Bin Laden was for years....politics being what it is, everyone has an agenda....

You don't know that they may already know exactly where he is...just as they knew the exact location of the young woman, recently killed, by the group. We always knew where Bin Laden was for years....politics being what it is, everyone has an agenda....

I like doing to him what they did to the Jordanian pilot or letting him go through a wood chipper feet first but slowly. These people need to be permanently removed from this planet.

I guarantee you that he will shoot himself once he got stuck in the middle of siege or is about to get captured. Yes, he will sleep with gun everyday- no fun! LOL

one of our political parties when hearing jihad jonny say wanted commit suicide for allah said wish he do it,now that politician is in big s*it for saying it..Only saying what most of uk feels

one of our political parties when hearing jihad jonny say wanted commit suicide for allah said wish he do it,now that politician is in big s*it for saying it..Only saying what most of uk feels

If the you know what commit suicide it only b/c he is a coward .

He will be found and will be dead sooner or later.

sadly I doubt it,he be put on rule 49 where he be on suicide watch and won't mix with other prisoners..he will get halal food may even get internet access he will see imam when he wants Friday be allowed to do muslim stuff...I understand islam gets lots of converts in jail..his life be considerably better than many OAP who freeze to death every winter...he whinging like weasel saying he went out there for humanitarian reasons and uk government picking on him.ANYONE else want to puke

sadly I doubt it,he be put on rule 49 where he be on suicide watch and won't mix with other prisoners..he will get halal food may even get internet access he will see imam when he wants Friday be allowed to do muslim stuff...I understand islam gets lots of converts in jail..his life be considerably better than many OAP who freeze to death every winter...he whinging like weasel saying he went out there for humanitarian reasons and uk government picking on him.ANYONE else want to puke
No, I mean when we find out where he is (we will find him somehow), we bomb him there like we did to other leaders.

emwazi jihard jonny he whinging that M15 have made it all up and he really good chap,i got no problem you bombing him

It's just going to be one extremist group after another. We had the PLO, the IRA, the Taleban ( who we supported against the USSR ) and now IS.

I come from a Military background, but I wish we could all just get along peacefully for once.

Peace start in our own backyards and people can't even get along peacefully here. I joined a group of women for peace , they wanted peace around the world and I told them that we should be starting right in our own city with all the racial tension and bullying we have I our schools . We have a long way to go with world peace when we can't get along without another.

they known about jihard jonny for sometime......
They arrested a jihardist over here EVIL MAN but our wonderful CPS could not find grounds to go to trial but thankfully America can and extradition order on him...I hope America treat him as he would others

Back