Jesus loves you!!! READ THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicatpeace

Reaction score
Jesus loves you all! No matter if you are Deaf, hearing, blind, or anything! I just wanted to post this to give those of you a leg up that are down sometimes.

I hope those who are reading this aren't agnostic or atheist because this is a religious post on general chat. I just hope that I can get through to you guys that you are good enough!

I don't care if you can hear or NOT I will listen. I will be your friend! Add me, message me, do whatever! I WILL REPLY!

"Noone can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Phillipians 4:13

I love you guys!!!
-Ali <3

Just in case you are not aware, religion is a topic that is not allowed on AD.

Just in case you are not aware, religion is a topic that is not allowed on AD.

Yup, that's correct and AD is public forum that open to all members regardless on belief.

For me, it doesn't bother me because this thread isn't really religious debate, but just talk about the God love you.

Yup, that's correct and AD is public forum that open to all members regardless on belief.

For me, it doesn't bother me because this thread isn't really religious debate, but just talk about the God love you.

Doesn't bother me either, but I don't think the OP knows this which is why I posted what I did.

Jesus loves deafies..it's in the bible.

Thou shall not curse the deaf...Fear God, Im the Lord.

I like to hum to Jesus. :) (because I feel a lot of love from him) :D

:ty: for the encouraging message

Wirelessly posted

While it is a comfort to know that God does indeed love us all and it does say that in the Bible, but as a firm believer in Christ, I don't appreciate this as being used as a 'pick up line' for an teenager to pick up some friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back