Jealous?

Originally posted by d
for example, if your boyfriend is really close w his ex on good terms, u know, like sleeping over each others houses, and going out for dinners, i mean its perfectly normal to feel jealous.

haaaa dina !!! if mine did that ...... revenge time !!! :twisted:

Jealousy shouldn't exist in the first place. The most important thing that one should have is... TRUST. As long as one trusts another, there won't be any jealousy.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Jealousy shouldn't exist in the first place. The most important thing that one should have is... TRUST. As long as one trusts another, there won't be any jealousy.

I agree. Sometimes I do feel jealous, but it could depend on situation. For example, with my last ex, I wanted to be there to celebrate his bday with him, but he said no. So I was so angry and jealous of his hearing friends. But I just let it go. It is about controlling jealousy, which is important to be able to do. Sometimes it can be hard because some ppl can be unreasonable with something and you cannot help but to feel jealousy.

I know jealousy, that's part of life but dang it could lead to murder eh?

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
haaaa dina !!! if mine did that ...... revenge time !!! :twisted:

hehe. im pretty laid back when it comes to be on good terms with your exes, but i dont go around hanging out with my exes when i have a bf, you know what im sayin? I draw the line if my ex get a gf and I get a bf. it shows respect, but i wouldnt give a damn if my bf goes out to eat dinner with his ex, importantly he knows im at home waiting for him :D

humph I thought I posted a post here? lol I bet my post had been deleted anyways :P if I was jealous I wud just try to get over it but just HUSH rayden i know u'll try to make me laugh :laugh2:

Originally posted by SeXi ChIcK21
Strawberry, It happens to me rarely. I get worried what my boyfriend will do. I wouldnt want him to do anything harmful to the relationship. I always tell him " to think twice" I do sometimes get jealous when he hang out with the girls. you can't trust anyone. They will do something stupid that you can expect! I love my boyfriend and I trust him with all of my heart. Actually, Your best friend's Boyfriend need to earn your best friend's trust. That's all. * At least your best friend is not a cheater!?* If I'm wrong then SHOOT ME! :rl:
ohhh I think you are right, cuz she had alot bad experince in her life but she is improve in her life when she met her bf that she's happy. I didn't think about what you say. I understand and thank you for share with me about this.:)

Jealousy CAN be dangerous yes but does not always lead to a homicide -- granted true there have been some cases where jealousy has lead to attempted homicide or aggravated assaults or simple assault -- but if its kept under control and know how to handle it then its natural to have a lil jealousy that doesnt go overboard

Originally posted by allisonjoy
everyone has jealousy- they just need to know how to control it

If you believe what you see on TV (Like Discovery or TLC), Jealousy is normal. And I believe with ally, you have to control it. Sometimes, I have a hard time.

yea Prostock19 -- same me ive had feelings of jealousy before but always kept it under control -- other times was HARD i agree but ahh *keeps it down*

i admit i have had my bouts of jealousy, its taken time and time again to control it it's the hardest thing to go thru and to know what u are doing! lost a few friends a time or two! BUT if u know why you are jealous and u can admit that to your friend then u will know ur being honest!

it's not worth to be jealous. :nono: it can hurt urself and others! ppl can end up hurting u or rejecting u if u are jealous. it's not worth it. so just be urself. and u can find something else better than others if they have what u wanted but keep it low and not show that ur jealous. i got some ppl who are jealous of me sometimes bec i have someone that i love and they want her... i hate that!!! growling :mad:

Some people who were jealous of me.

I do not understand why should they think of NEGATIVE like that? They should be glad for who they are. And I dont give a damn if guys are going out with gals as friends.

Only you can just keep your FAITH for someone who you love. If you cant... it s not worh to keep someone because the relationship will be SHORT.

Originally posted by eternity

I do not understand why should they think of NEGATIVE like that? They should be glad for who they are. And I dont give a damn if guys are going out with gals as friends.

Only you can just keep your FAITH for someone who you love. If you cant... it s not worh to keep someone because the relationship will be SHORT.

RIGHT, also he may guilty something and paranoid his g/f would do to him back that how he is jealious :doh:

Originally posted by eternity

:werd: eternity -- i agree! gotta keep the faith!

Back