Jealous?

"Jealousy rears its' ugly head!!"

"I'm seeing green and it's not Christmas!!!"

Jealousy can be a vicious trait and it's a trait not worth having because it reduces people to infantile levels of immaturity. In relationships, there are 3 words that couples should go by, love, trust and commitment. I strongly believe in boys/girls nights out because it allows movement for growth in relationships. ;)

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
jealousy could lends to murder. :|

Yes, that is true. I lost my fave cousin to stupid jealousy boyfriend. He think she have heavy affair cuz she work for that bar as waitress. Lead them into deeply arguement with his ultra jealousy. End up, he murdered my cousin.
Just advice u all, just control ur jealousy level for any situtation.

Originally posted by Lasza
Yes, that is true. I lost my fave cousin to stupid jealousy boyfriend. He think she have heavy affair cuz she work for that bar as waitress. Lead them into deeply arguement with his ultra jealousy. End up, he murdered my cousin.
Just advice u all, just control ur jealousy level for any situtation.

agreeeeee sissy

Jealousy is a dangerous thing -- ive seen situations where it became out of control due to a partner's jealousy over their gf -- that definately needs to be kept under tight control

I've gone through that before..my ex friend has this boyfriend who MUST be with her everywhere she go.. or if he doesn't feel like going anywhere and she planned to go somewhere with me, he'd go "Oh you're going to leave me out?" So she'd stay with him.. that gets me so mad :mad2: I warned her not to let him do that to her.. and not to take advantage of her.. he talks shit to her and I told her not to let him ruin our good friendship but she did.. blinded by her love for him.. :tears: So we dont contact with each other anymore even though she broke up with him but still living in the same apartment, which I'm confused about.. Oh well..Shit happens, I guess. Lose friends, Gain some. Guess that's part of life but I'll never find a friend like her though. :(

Last edited:
Lisa and I share jealousy along each other. As long as we communicate..it's great. :p

Jealously sometime links you into depression and no motivation anything in your life. It influences your esteem-self go down the hill. It can link you to suidtiue which is bad idea. If you become really jealous of someone to find something to do like hobby, involve other activities, go to shopping to buy new clothes or make-up or do your nails. It will make you feel good about yourself. Go to club or socialize to meet new people or find a new guy. Do not look past what they did hurt you for being not honest. It is important focus on yourself and children.

I would not let things bother me. Focus on kids and myself… I was jealous of someone who likes another woman. It was too painful for me for many months. I realized, I would not let things bother me due to depression and no energy. It was not fair for my children who look up at their mother’s face sad and depress.

We must avoid jealous to prevent link into our life destroy end up at the mental hospital! :ugh: I did not want to reliable anti-depress medication. Stay in strong and positive!

jealous, that's right jelaous again for the time i let you in. don't you think i want to don't you think i could, don't you i'd tell ya baby if i only could, am i acting crazy or just plain shy, that's right i'm jealous again." Chris Robinson

yea that is not the reason mean jealous because it depend on their feeling whenever if my gf is go out with friend girl's group but this time i was visit to see her 7 hrs from here. I coming to see her right after she is leave me go out night with girls group. i throught it was suppoused to be together for spend time. it is good to be jealous cuz i am prove show her that i really love and cherish more than that. umm yes it is true. if i dont not.. i should dont give a fuck but i am not kind that person.

I do jealous with my girlfriend a little in every time when she hang out with her friends meet other of her friends single guys. I admit it. She loves talk with new people. She's a good to people. It's hard for me. Its just a strange feeling. I know its okay and normal to be jealous. I feel 'Jealousy' is like kind of a diease game which that trickys part of human's mind. I hate it. I all do is just thinks positive and trust with my girlfriend. If she lost my trust. She can hit her knees on floor and kiss my ass good-bye. Thats it. My advices for all jealousy men. If you feel jealous from your girlfriend. Just be cool. Don't say any words. Remember, its just diease game. Don't let it tricky your mind. Be a man. Truths will come out in one day!:applause:

Last edited:
everyone must be a jealous but a person who is very strong jealous and can be hurt another people s feeling and it is not good

lets example..... when a person already bought a new car and show off his or her new car and give another person become a jealous because a person already bought a new car.... thats is normal.....

if a person has more jealous and get mad at another person when a person dont like what another person show off or nasty mouth and a person can give them hurt real bad and it is not good !

sometime i do jealous of person who show off with lots of friends but i dont like when i have a lots of friend because i cant stand when i have lots of friends .... i like to become a normal people like a average people

i dont like when a person buy a new clothes.. new car ... everything and make me turn offf....

i do beleive in my heart because i would like to normal and have a lots of fun

i dont like when a person is big mouth and stupid make up the stories and make me turn off real quickly .....

lots of peoples loves to gossips and add up the stupid stories and it is not trues....
some people have to reason to become a lies for protect themself.....i dont blame on them tooo

jealous can become a rage , revenage, sad, depression, out of the control.....

i have to be careful with another people who has problem with jealous and possible kill another people......

i dont belevie about the rich people because they are so dumb and know everything but it is not true and they have lots of missing their lifes.....
some people become a rich because they are hard working and earn more money for family only than anyone ! thats true

i dont understand why a person who jealous at another people and what is for ???? they need to avoid a jealous and cheer up and dont look at any thing about more worse a jealous !

I think a little jealousy is normal. If there is too much jealousy, there is a red flag there. Speaking from experience too much jealousy usually leads into something bad.

I agree...jealousy can be a dangerous weapon -- sometimes it's healthy and other times it can be unhealthy having jealousy within the relationship. It really depends on what kind of jealousy..and how people handle it and so forth. I've been through a few jealousy issues...and it's no easy feat! :roll: At least, the majority of us -- for the time being, are all managing in keeping our jealousy at bay and keeping peace, etc. :thumb:

Jealous is not good in a relationship... Its important to have faith and trust in a relationship.. if he cheats let him go.. once a cheater will always be a cheater... U do not need to be in a relationship with someone being jealous and controling... like u cant have freedom to do what u want.. u cant touch but u can look... I know that i have a guy coming home to me... he can look but he cant touch.. (smile).. That is why jealously always end up with a fight.. in a relationship... I Know that if u keep be jealous then u will not have a good realtionship that would not lasted forever.. I like it when a guy is alittle jealous It does kinda felt like u getting the attention by him.. but being really jealous and controling is Not a good feeling at all.

All things are best taken in moderation, and this is true for jealousy. Anger FROM jealousy can destroy a perfectly good relationship and that sucks. I think jealousy is an addiction that you can allow it to run your life or not.

Whenever you find yourself getting jealous, consider yourself in the other person's shoes. You might feel a bit different. Just a thought!

I agree with Liza and some people here. Jealousy is very human, and a valid feeling. I had a great bf who would tell me he was jealous because I was spending my time with my friends outside, because he wanted to just snuggle up with me and sleep. We laughed about it. I think that kind of thing is harmless.

But if a boyfriend was so jealous to a point where he would forbid me from going out, doing things with friends, etc... then of course RED ALERT!!! Time to communicate with him about his feelings and try to resolve it.

Back