Jealous?

sweetstrawberry

Reaction score
my friend's bf alway jealous over her about go out with her friends by boys. I don't like her bf very much..he's asshole but she still love him oh god!

example if I have boyfriend, who's jealous over me about go out with friends(boys) then I will fuck him and dumb him..it's make me sick of that but I never experince had relationship in my life.

what about you?

I can Imagine how u feel, dont actually have that experience yet, but hopefully sumone would be able to reply that if they face a similair situation!

Last edited:
Well, sometime i get a little jealous of my boyfriend for spending time with other people but that's normal, that's ok... It's natural to be that sometimes. But very jealous can not be good, i don't think. It's healthy for two people to get a little jealous once in a while at their other "one" for whatever but not all the time or every time their other "one" spends time with the opposite sex.

My boyfriend lets me hang out with my guy friends whenever I want to. I let him hang out with his girl friends whenever he wants to. So luckily, I haven't had that problem yet.

i hate who's so jelaous,

well, its happened to me before... whenever i dump that guy=who how much i love...i'll have to dump him and leave him....and i wont be give him other chance no more..few week later im looking for guys and out with them on date.. my ex getting so jealous over me, cuz he want me back with him, i told him No chance=sorry, i hate thats how he getting jealous and angry all that...grr ...anyways...

jealousy is evil. i think its allright to be a teeny bit jealous, but not to the point where you will argue w ur bf/bf abt going out w his friends or talking to girls/boys.

Jealousy is good because it protects a relationship from harm.

for example, if your boyfriend is really close w his ex on good terms, u know, like sleeping over each others houses, and going out for dinners, i mean its perfectly normal to feel jealous.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
it is really depend on various.
can you clear explain to me? cuz of "various". I didn't mean that I'm lil bit curious very deep. sorry..don't have to reply me if you don't comfortable then I understand. ok

Originally posted by sweetstrawberry
can you clear explain to me? cuz of "various". I didn't mean that I'm lil bit curious very deep. sorry..don't have to reply me if you don't comfortable then I understand. ok

never mind

welll

sure I can be jealous of guys i used to go after and they become taken but ah I eventually will get over it.. cuz bein jealous is evil lol :mrgreen: :roll:

I don't need a jealousy emotion. If the girl who get jealousy very easily, then it's not worth my time to date her because her overjealousy would probably control my life. I don't want that....Forget that.

Strawberry, It happens to me rarely. I get worried what my boyfriend will do. I wouldnt want him to do anything harmful to the relationship. I always tell him " to think twice" I do sometimes get jealous when he hang out with the girls. you can't trust anyone. They will do something stupid that you can expect! I love my boyfriend and I trust him with all of my heart. Actually, Your best friend's Boyfriend need to earn your best friend's trust. That's all. * At least your best friend is not a cheater!?* If I'm wrong then SHOOT ME! :rl:

Back