Japan

Partygirl

Reaction score
I am going to Japan in 10 weeks! my cousin live there few years in Osaka.
she teach english to children school there. I go with my good friend. she not deaf but she sign. make travel easier with me. It trip of a lifeteme for me and I am saving past year. Anyone here did travel in japan? would love to read other people experience in japan

I went to Tokyo last 2006, and it was pretty tight and crowdly, depends on the locations. They really love the technologies like if you need to find a vending machine, you will find it on like every blocks, the people was pretty busy and the customer workers are very friendly. There are beautiful mountains and waters also. At the night, there's a lot of colorful lights all over in the city. There's also a tower like Tokyo Tower in almost every cities each and Osaka has its own. There's thousands of old temples that you should visit and they are very beautiful, also very different than other historical temples that I've seen.

Good luck on your trip! Any questions, please feel free to ask :)

I went to Japan with family for a month in January 2009 - and some points that hwy99 has just covered, but there is some people who can speak english, you just may be lucky otherwise there is plenty of things to see! Including disneyland! They have subway, it is easy to use, but it will be a little confusing in the first few days otherwise you will pick it up eventually.

:ty: thanks for info guys! We go end of may and fly from Ireland-Frankfurt-Japan. We stay 2 week there. My cousin live there so I think we will be ok for all the local knowledge. I not no disney land in Japan!.hav to check out:D

:ty: thanks for info guys! We go end of may and fly from Ireland-Frankfurt-Japan. We stay 2 week there. My cousin live there so I think we will be ok for all the local knowledge. I not no disney land in Japan!.hav to check out:D
Tokyo has the biggest Disneyland

aw, sorry Jiro:( I make it up to you if I ever go to usa!
we go friday 21 may!!

better yet - what you can make up for me is post lot of pix of your japanese trip! :cool2:

Wirelessly posted

Just make sure you take a lot of pictures! ;) It is worthy!

I wish you a good luck and I'm sure you won't forget the best memories. :)

Back