james gatehouse CSDF biolgy teacher passes away

javapride

Reaction score
may you be remeber for every animated description of the marine mammals you have enriched on all of us. may you be remembered for your kind gentle smart aleck comments and definetly be remembered for the kind gentleman u were..

farewell mr gatehouse

with love
Desi
graduating class of 1991

Yeah, I already heard the news from a friend. It's sad to hear his passing and may he rest in peace. He was a funny teacher in my class.

I went to Jim Gatehouse's wake at Daniel's Chapel of Roses in Santa Rosa last night. It was a very subdued amotsphere -- it was hard accepting the fact he's gone, but at least he's at peace now.
RIP Mr Gatehouse, you're one cool cat. You were my favourite biology/chemistry teacher at my high school.

Hello,

I knew Mr. Gatehouse for over 25 years, he was a great man and will be sorely missed. I am so glad that I went to his memorial, I learned so much about him and all the obstacles he had to overcome in his lifetime. I also heard so many uplifting stories of his great outgoing personality. He was a man that was truly gifted with academic, athletic and most importantly people skills.

Godspeed

William H

What happen? because of aging?

RIP Mr. Gatehuse but I haven't went CSDF before, not know about it. :(

Back