IVF and multiples. Is it right?

Are you for or against IVF?

• I'm all for IVF. However many embryo's the woman decides to implant.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I'm ok about IVF as long as the implanted embryo's are limited.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • I have missgivings about IVF. It would be better if they adopted.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I'm totally against IVF. It should be banned.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other. (please express)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This lady, Nadya is not stable, period.
She has no job, no home of her own, too many
kids already before she had these 8..
I think she in it for publicity, fame and of course money.
I feel sorry for those poor kids and her parents..her
mother did say that she is tired of taking care of her
six kids.

I have nothing against Nadya Sulman or her litter. Now they are there people should just get over it and support her. Bashing her won't turn back the clock.

However I am very much against the doctor who agreed to implant her with 8 embryo's in the first place. It makes me wonder how often it happens. How many dead litters do we not get to hear about?

If u have nothing against her, can u extend your tax dollars and help support her family like many of us are? We sure can use the help!

But you see, she WANTS to have as many as she can. Does that make her a dog?

No, cuz we are not made to carry litters..she took a risk with her own and her babies' health by carrying so many at once.

*smh*

Ban this procedure--especially if one is on welfare.
I agree.

I've seen many foster kids taken away from homes because their parents couldn't take care of them. I've seen mothers who have so many kids that those kids keep ending up in foster care. It's surprising those mothers didn't even stop. They just kept having more kids.

What's worse is that they keep having kids and the government gives them more money to support those kids. If they want kids, then they should be able to deal with it on their own.

I agree.

I've seen many foster kids taken away from homes because their parents couldn't take care of them. I've seen mothers who have so many kids that those kids keep ending up in foster care. It's surprising those mothers didn't even stop. They just kept having more kids.

What's worse is that they keep having kids and the government gives them more money to support those kids. If they want kids, then they should be able to deal with it on their own.

If they are going to be on welfare--then they should be given contraceptives to prevent more babies being born on welfare.

Afterall--the poor are the children in this country and its a national disgrace. All this woman did was to amplify it!

Children are a priviledge not a right.

If they are going to be on welfare--then they should be given contraceptives to prevent more babies being born on welfare.

Afterall--the poor are the children in this country and its a national disgrace. All this woman did was to amplify it!

Children are a priviledge not a right.
"It's a privilege, not a right."

Gotta love that quote. That applies to a lot of things! :thumb:

*smh*

Ban this procedure--especially if one is on welfare.

Why does it have to be BANNED? There are PLENTY of couples out there with children from IVF who are responsibile and take great care of their kids. How about restrictions on WHO can get IVF.

I seen lot of women having hard time getting pregnant and sometimes they have to take extreme measure to get pregnant by going through IVF. It don't always means it will give a woman multiples. Sometimes it does happen and sometimes not. But if a woman choose to have IVF,, then it is her choice. I have to agree with notsodeaf that true women do get often attacked and riduculed by america.

Did anyone forget that the doctor should be questioned for allowing her to get pregnant? A doctor must have ethical responsiblity too.

I have nothing against Nadya Sulman or her litter. Now they are there people should just get over it and support her. Bashing her won't turn back the clock.

To my personal view, it's irresponsible of single mother of 6 children for want to carry 8 babies when she KNOW that she living under social assistance. It's children's welfare, I care about.

It's understandable that the childless couple to create a first child together with the help from IVF but Nadya's situation?

However I am very much against the doctor who agreed to implant her with 8 embryo's in the first place. It makes me wonder how often it happens. How many dead litters do we not get to hear about?

Don't blame just the doctor but mother as well!

I voted:

I'm ok about IVF as long as the implanted embryo's are limited.

Don't blame just the doctor but mother as well!

Yeah but that doctor has NO reason to give that woman all 8 embryos. I have heard and read that 5 is usually max, because it is pushing the bodies limit. 3 is usually ideal. And doing 8 was just plain obnoxious. Especially because he has done her previous procedures. He is fully aware of her situation at home and issues, I think its insane that he went through with this. If he would have said no, and given her the 3 like he was supposed to.. all of this could have been avoided.

Back