I've been lurking for a few days.

MCB

Reaction score
This is a fun place. I love the word plays.

I'm neither deaf nor HoH. I put my ears in every morning and take them out every night. Did a search on itchy ears, and found lots of suggestions here.

My ex was into drag racing-- loss has been reasonably stable for ten years. Cookie bite. Hope you can tolerate someone who is in deep denial. :giggle: Pisses me off when my roommate turns down my telephone.

I am a school psychologist, but not working in that area. Busy writing a book after a bad employment situation.

welcome...so you don't identify as having a hearing loss? u say you're neither deaf nor hoh...

Lol

Just joking, since I hate labels. hoh, but I consider myself normal with ha.

Hi. I consider myself HOH, but I have one dead ear and profound loss in the other.

I live one state south of you. Maybe it is just severe cold effect on the brain. :hmm:

Maybe it is just severe cold effect on the brain
LOL I love your sense of humor. Yes, we are talking about severe burn-out from dealing with people who only see labels. (And limit them thereby)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

It is very noisy
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiQ0eNFNlqo&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Drag Racing Nitro Nostalgia Funny Cars March Meet 2009[/ame]
And even totally deaf know it. The ground vibrates.

Back