It's Official

Hear Again

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I haven't been on AD very much, but I wanted to let all of you know the good news...I've been accepted for training to receive a new guide dog. According to the school, training will begin later this winter. I'm very excited and can't wait! :run: :D

deafskeptic

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I haven't been on AD very much, but I wanted to let all of you know the good news...I've been accepted for training to receive a new guide dog. According to the school, training will begin later this winter. I'm very excited and can't wait! :run: :D

Awesome!

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's great news. I know that will benefit you a lot. I have a friend who is also getting a new service dog for her lupus. She's going back to college and needs the dog. She's already had 3.

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
WHOOT WHOOT! That would be so awesome! Keep us posted about your service dog! :)

dogmom

Reaction score
:D :party:oh wow, congrats!! I am soooo excited with you!:hug:
sorry if repeat, what school?
will be intrigued to know all about!

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's very good news. I hope you have great time training and that you really like your new dog.

deafdude1

Reaction score
You used to post everyday, I miss your posts! Congrats on your new workdog who will also make a great pet.

posts from hell

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Grats - Which school are you getting it from?

daystarnite

Reaction score
I know two of my friends in Utah have service dogs. They are great and fun to have. I have a cute little dog but I'm darn too lazy to train him to become my service dog. :zzz:

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

woo! good to hear! but winter???? dang I would be inside all day, hibernating. Now I know why you want to go to Arizona very much. I surely could use that weather during winter! I was in Las Vegas few weeks ago and dang..... a very nice desert climate in winter!

Loghead

Reaction score
Congratulations, HearAgain! I really hope everything goes well with your new guide dog! :)