It's been a while..

MelissaWatt

Reaction score
This past year has been a huge challenge. A few of you here were kind enough to extend your thoughts and opinions. I wanted to say " Thanks so much to those who cared enough to message me privately" Sometimes it takes a swift kick in the butt to get a wake up call. I am on the mend, slowly and working at just being me.
School days are on the horizon. One college kid staying home another semester before leaving in January for good. One new college student leaving in two weeks for the dorm life. My heart is going to break again..just a little cause it will be a very quiet house. My 15 soon to be 16 yr old daughter is a handful, Lord help me. bwhahahahahaha~!!!
Anyone else got the kids leaving for college blues? :wave:

I remember standing front door tears rolling down my face my little boy now a man going to unvercity week later he back with his washing and next five years I did washing and paid for it I still trying to work that out.
when a kid gets to certain age and can care for themselves you done good job as parent that whole point of being parent

I remember standing front door tears rolling down my face my little boy now a man going to unvercity week later he back with his washing and next five years I did washing and paid for it I still trying to work that out.
when a kid gets to certain age and can care for themselves you done good job as parent that whole point of being parent

Hi, Melissa, good to see you drop by. My days of sending a child off to college are over, but I sure do remember how difficult it was. Sure hope all goes well with your children, drop in here a little more often maybe we can give you a bit of consolation when the going get rough! :lol:

I already have gotten teary eyed several times this week. My baby has been sitting with me and talking about random things. Just good to see he is growing up but I feel so OLD.. gawd.. :shock:

Hi, Melissa, good to see you drop by. My days of sending a child off to college are over, but I sure do remember how difficult it was. Sure hope all goes well with your children, drop in here a little more often maybe we can give you a bit of consolation when the going get rough! :lol:

Thanks so much~!!! still wearing the analogs. The other stuff was just making me :crazy: and now I can just be me. As for my kiddos.. Its gonna be a toughie in two weeks when he leaves for his dorm. At least my oldest is going to around for another semester. yayayayaya:dance2:

Back