It's A Miracle! <3

Qkitty

Reaction score
I just got home from the doctor's office to get my hearing checked. I was HoH, but according to the doctor my hearing is back to normal! :D:D:D:D:D

did doctor find why your hearing returns to normal? how long have you been a HOH that you thought you were?

A lot of people were praying for me and the night before I was going into the doctor's office to see if my hearing was getting worse, my parents prayed over me and it worked.
I was HoH for about 3 years.

A lot of people were praying for me and the night before I was going into the doctor's office to see if my hearing was getting worse, my parents prayed over me and it worked.

how did it clears up with your HOH to Hearing? doctor must have done wrong in the past.

if you believe that then so be it.i am afraid i more skeptical of input of god in things

There are two little black spiders just relocated from both of your ears. Now you able to hear anything.:D

1) Hearing loss is never gained back without proper amplification devices.

2) Not to instigate a religious debate, prayers are only heard by God in certain circumstances.

I once read an article about a young boy who was deaf in one ear for eleven years. One day he went to a doctor and the doctor found that a small section of a cotton swab was lodged in his ear! The small section of the cotton swab was surgically taken out and he could hear in that ear!!!

Of course, the boy's parents sued the doctor that first gave the analysis that the boy was deaf!

Back