It's a girl!!!

It is really exciting, I know how it can be. I have had a few older people ask me why I would want to know and how it should be a surprise. lol they are just saying that because they didn't have the ability when they were kids lol.

Yeah! My husband and I agreed want to know what is our baby's gender instead surprise. Because I have plan for baby shower color party. We have to buy some clothes, color blankets for cribs and etc. We need to pick a colors for our baby. The people kept ask me why we want to know what is our baby's sex instead surprise. I explained to them for reason. And other my friends offer me to be surprise until baby's birth. I said nah! It's our decision! LoL :D I like your girl baby's name. That's beautiful! It sound like uncommon name.

My wife actually came up with the name. She was looking up other names for Aevry because she liked it but I wanted something a little different. Then she saw Aevryanna and thought.... hmmm Aevryonna would sound better so she asked me and we both agreed on it. One of the other reasons we wanted to know if it was a girl or a boy to know what to call her instead of it or the baby and I don't think a boy would look good in yellow and a girl would look good in green. Plus if she is in pink people wont ask... is it a girl or a boy? and the same if it was a boy.

Back