It's a girl!!! I am getting a daughter

SweetandGiggly

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share that my hubby and I found out today that we are having a girl. This is our first child, soooo exciting.

Congrats!!!

If only all my tests had been that positive. I had been told with first pregnancy, it's a boy and a girl (twins) to giving birth to a single girl. With my son I was told it was a girl and he thought twins again, but wasn't going to say since he was wrong with my other one. I was still hearing at that time and could hear to two different heartbeats and the ultrasound looked like there were two in there, but it was long enough ago that the pictures weren't that good.

Congratulation that you are expecting to have a baby daughter soon. :thumb: You just could not bear to know if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl. I guess that mean that you will find baby girl clothes and paint the baby`s room like pink. :lol:

congrats on firstborn daughter!! if you would makes room PINK or another? Like princess room as girly mostly first time mom and dad agreed have room for newborn daughter than any color whatsoevers its your decision,sweetandgiggly

Thank you guys for the congrats. I am beside myself, I couldn't wait to know. We got the 4d ultrasound so we could get a more clear look. She's definitely a girl, but I have heard, pics can be wrong, and so can the ultrasound techs. lol. We are fixing to buy a house so we will be decorating Little Kailey's room soon. Yay!!! Now if I could figure out how to upload a picture on here, that'd rock.

Congrats!! :D
You can use this: www.imageshack.us upload the pic, then copy the link in the little mountain icon (above here)
Or... copy your URL's photo between this code: [ IMG ] [ / IMG ]
Put it together :P I hope you get my tutorial :(

Congrats!! :D
You can use this: ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting upload the pic, then copy the link in the little mountain icon (above here)
Or... copy your URL's photo between this code: [ IMG ] [ / IMG ]
Put it together :P I hope you get my tutorial :(

Thanks, I am trying it now.

babygirl7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Congratulations! I have 2 girls and just had a baby boy :) Girls are precious!!!

Back