It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

the most recent shocking news was when I learned that Heath Ledger had passed away. It saddened me.

If you were without power, who or what one thing would you rather have?

I am assuming without electricity and if that is the case, I rather have my wood burning stove....it works wonders! You can heat the house with it as well as cook on it.

What is your favorite cat breed?

Himayalan cat--if one doesn't know what these looks like, think of a Siamese cat with long hair (similar to a persian).

Ok, what's your favorite breed of dogs?

~RR

Chocolate Labs!!!!!!! :fingersx:

Have you ever witness an animal abuse or neglect, if so, what did you do?

Chocolate Labs!!!!!!! :fingersx:

Have you ever witness an animal abuse or neglect, if so, what did you do?

Not sure if you would consider this a form of animal abuse or neglect, but witnessed a car running over a opossum with babies in its pouch...after taking a closer look after seeing a slight movement, I ended up taking one lone baby survivor home and placing it in a box with towels in it. Calling the humane society for suggestions on its care after they stated they don't take these in. Little fella struggled and tried to stay alive for at least 2 weeks before it succumbed. Sure broke my heart to see that it didn't survive no matter how much I had done.

If you were to send any $$ to a charity, which would it be and why?

~RR
(and Angel, if I had known you were gonna answer this, I knew it already-- :lol:)

New Game for learning

This game I call, "Guess the English Idiom" game.

(these will be funny I hope)

Draw x on forehead and then sign "never"
down from your forhead. What English
Idiom is this?

What's going on? I take a day or two off and you guys change the game? No fair!

(whine) I couldn't figure out how to do that game so I
invented a new one. But we can try it later. :giggle:

just post a new thread with the name of the game as the subject and the rules and first post on they first posting you do. its like replying to a thread, you click on the box in the top left corner underneath where you are in the website, which would be general chat. you should be able to get it from there, good luck!

If you were to send any $$ to a charity, which would it be and why?

I would donate and have donated to a place called C.A.A.W.A. ( sounds like cowa) It is the Cullman County area animal welfare association. it is a non profit/ volunteer orientated no kill shelter for local animals. they host events like dog dayz in the park in the summer where you pay to enter events to things like the lookalike contest to see which owner/animal team looks most like each other, the weenie race which only weenie dogs can enter, the fugly contest where they vote on the ugliest dog there that is so ugly they become cute all over again. and agility contests and all kinds of stuff, they have water set up for all the animals and they have drinks and snacks for us humans as well.
They also have a lady named Sherri that teaches obedience classes all year round for free and all the money made from the training goes to house the saved animals. They are a pretty cool place to me!

what is your favorite game to play on the computer? mine is the sims:giggle:

I would donate and have donated to a place called C.A.A.W.A. ( sounds like cowa) It is the Cullman County area animal welfare association. it is a non profit/ volunteer orientated no kill shelter for local animals. they host events like dog dayz in the park in the summer where you pay to enter events to things like the lookalike contest to see which owner/animal team looks most like each other, the weenie race which only weenie dogs can enter, the fugly contest where they vote on the ugliest dog there that is so ugly they become cute all over again. and agility contests and all kinds of stuff, they have water set up for all the animals and they have drinks and snacks for us humans as well.
They also have a lady named Sherri that teaches obedience classes all year round for free and all the money made from the training goes to house the saved animals. They are a pretty cool place to me!

what is your favorite game to play on the computer? mine is the sims:giggle:

I really don't play games on the computer. Sorry.

So you like to shop on the computer?

^^^ collect wrestling DVDs and game shorts (worn by college or pro bktball players)

are u gonna watching UFC 81 PPV on this saturday feature Frank Mir/Brock Lesnar?

Definitely will watch the Super Bowl, but no party--this time. ;)

Between these two choices, which choice should we work on first to solve? The oil situation or the Ozone situation?

~RR

Definitely will watch the Super Bowl, but no party--this time. ;)

Between these two choices, which choice should we work on first to solve? The oil situation or the Ozone situation?

~RR

The ozone..........it won't matter much of we have oil if the planet is dead!!!

If you knew you only had a month to live, would you do something advendrous like Sky Diving?

Back