It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

( good luck with that one! I hear that the one in Molalla is great)

Mine is flying! :ugh3:

What is your quirk?

OCD. Everything has to be clean in my house. I can't stand dirt. I can't stand dust. I can't stand pack-rats, I can't stand cob-webs, etc. Everything in my house has to be presented just "right", if you know what I mean.....

What is your favorite vacation destination.

OCD. Everything has to be clean in my house. I can't stand dirt. I can't stand dust. I can't stand pack-rats, I can't stand cob-webs, etc. Everything in my house has to be presented just "right", if you know what I mean.....

What is your favorite vacation destination.

Perth, Australia and its islands too. ;)

What do you carry in your purse? (Random question, I know!)

Long time ago, My employment accident run into the room where Bossy has a meeting with some peoples! :shock: :lol:

Do you have a WebCam?

Long time ago, My employment accident run into the room where Bossy has a meeting with some peoples! :shock: :lol:

Do you have a WebCam?

nope but my hubby has the Sorenson 200 does that count?

If you could be a movie star for the day who would you be?

If the clothes, car, and credit card were part of the deal, I'd be George Clooney -- but I wouldn't waste time hanging out with Brad Pitt.

Even though the groundhog saw its shadow earlier this month, any sign of spring where you are? Longer daylight here.

If the clothes, car, and credit card were part of the deal, I'd be George Clooney -- but I wouldn't waste time hanging out with Brad Pitt.

Even though the groundhog saw its shadow earlier this month, any sign of spring where you are? Longer daylight here.

Yes! Daisies are springing up around here and there is movement in the woods among the wildlife.

Are you planting anything this spring?

Yes! Daisies are springing up around here and there is movement in the woods among the wildlife.

Are you planting anything this spring?

not sure yet but I mgiht

If you could meet any US president who would it be?

Gotta go with gas (propane) or I'd be lugging 100-lb sacks of charcoal up three flights. I grill 1-2 times a week in winter and nearly every day in summer to keep the heat outside.

Where's your favorite picnic spot?

Gotta go with gas (propane) or I'd be lugging 100-lb sacks of charcoal up three flights. I grill 1-2 times a week in winter and nearly every day in summer to keep the heat outside.

Where's your favorite picnic spot?

Pierce's Creek -- It was destroyed by the bushfires 5 years ago. :(

What are you planning to do on V-day?

I got it covered, Jake:

Today I set a new record choosing a card: 3.57 seconds in the card aisle. She will take an hour opening it, reading it twice, crying both times, passing it around and smiling while each friend at work reads it out loud. I'm glad I have no idea what it says or I'd be embarrassed.

Of course, she agonized a half hour picking my card, which I'll open, shake to see if there's money, and then put it on the side board until March 1, at which time it's safe to toss.

Tonight I'll take the card, candy in a heart-shaped box, and a dozen potted baby roses to the college. The security guard has already promised to put them in her office on her desk so she'll get them in the morning.

No fuss, no muss. I may not be romantic, but I'm efficient.

Don't you think this card/candy/flower/balloon/care-bear thing every February 14 has gotten out of hand?

no as my hubby always forgets v day.

who is your closest alldeaf friend?

Back