It Happen again! Mother left kids hot car to get hair cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the deal... 6 months old I have left my kid in the car. I also have the presence of mind to keep the car in sight, carry a pistol, and limit it to no more than 10 mins. 10 actual minutes. Not 10 percieved minutes. I also make sure I can see the car is running. Anything even looks sketchy then I'm out the door. It's actually less upsetting to a young child to chill than to have to get him/her out of a car seat and into a store and tell them "no you can't have that" 90 times. I got it, there are people doing some stupid things, but once my kids began to have the ability to move and run I've forced a certain level of independence on him and her that's required to be able to survive in alaska. I'm sure you guys in California would see this as child abuse. **** you. its my kid. I see not putting my kids in situations where they are required to use problem solving skills as not preparing them for the world.

In my eyes, part of the reason we have all these self esteem issues in adults is because they were not taught that they can survive and thrive in bad situations. They have no self worth and identity outside of what society tells them to be. I would think that this community would understand the bull crap that comes with accepting a given societal identity.

No these situations are not the kids fault, but at a certain point you have to adopt a spartan mentality. If the kids too dumb to get out of a car where they are suffocating then mabye we don't need them growing up and procreating and creating other little dumbasses that are dependant on society to survive.

This is my opinion in certain cases, let the flame war begin.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

SO your 6 months kid could not open the car door and get out on his/her own ! I am talking about babies being locked in cars , if you can't get that you should not have anymore kids!

And what if something had happen and you where not able to get back to your within your 10 minutes ? Shit does happen!

How many kids do you have?

And your right shit does happen. It could also happen with my kids right next to me in the middle of the store. Someone could rob the place. Hell a ****ing meteorite could land on the gas station. If you live your life with that much fear and you coddle your kids that much then I fear for your children when they become adults. There is literally like one scenario in which I can envision me not being able to make it back to my car and that's me becoming physically incapacitated while I n the store. This could also happen while I'm driving and kill both my kids. there's always a risk of catastrophic failure in every situation. Part of what's wrong with our world today is we spend so much time worry about those one in a million chance occurrences that we tend to not be able to get anything done as a species because everyone is ****ing afraid.

You tell me one plausible scenario in which I wouldn't be able to get back to my kids that has less than a 1 in 1000 chance in happening and I'll concede the point.

Also the major problem with 90 percent of your argument is that none of it is based in facts. It's all emotional, so I'm having a real hard time seeing it as valid because there's very little logic to it.

I'm not sure if it's just me who notice that.

Do you notice how often people start to have memory loss issues? :(

SO your 6 months kid could not open the car door and get out on his/her own ! I am talking about babies being locked in cars , if you can't get that you should not have anymore kids!

And what if something had happen and you where not able to get back to your within your 10 minutes ? Shit does happen!

If you can't fix your attitude problem so you shouldn't have kids anymore.

Parents have too many different roles about take care of their kids so their family is none of your business, so I don't care if you are going waste police's resource to investigate the child abuse when they can't find any evidence due to your exaggeration when report the child abuse. If I was LEO so I will not prioritize your report and not going waste my time.

I'm glad that most people aren't crazy like you.

Or the mother committed suicide by using her car . I know someone that had friend the was killed this way. A suicidal man was driving all over the road and the cops where getting 911 calls but the cops did nothing and the guy drove his head on into the woman car .

No. They released the names and what happened it was a mother with her son and her grandmother. She was trying to get her grandmother to the hospital. Mother was 29, son was 4 and the grandmother was 75 I'll make a thread with it.

That statement doesn't make sense.

WDYS and I have adult children, and now grandchildren; we aren't having any more babies. We speak from experience.

She and I don't always agree on things but I certainly wouldn't call her crazy.

Also the major problem with 90 percent of your argument is that none of it is based in facts. It's all emotional, so I'm having a real hard time seeing it as valid because there's very little logic to it.

Can you please use the quote function for your posts so we know to whom you are referring?

Parents have too many different roles about take care of their kids so their family is none of your business, so I don't care if you are going waste police's resource to investigate the child abuse when they can't find any evidence due to your exaggeration when report the child abuse. If I was LEO so I will not prioritize your report and not going waste my time.

If anyone is crazy around here it's you ! I had posted a number of times that I am 67 yo and a grandmother. My attitude is very normal about people leaving their babies in a hot , it get me very upset. If you think that is crazy , you are the one that better NOT have any kids ! I do not know why I waste my time with you !

No. They released the names and what happened it was a mother with her son and her grandmother. She was trying to get her grandmother to the hospital. Mother was 29, son was 4 and the grandmother was 75 I'll make a thread with it.

How horrible ! Only if she had call 911. This is very sad for both families .
:(

Can you please use the quote function for your posts so we know to whom you are referring?

Sorry the quote function is iffy on my phone. I was refering to WDYS. And now that I know your both grandparents I get your over reactive responses to something as simple as running into a store. I understand where you're coming from. However I don't agree.

Sorry the quote function is iffy on my phone. I was refering to WDYS. And now that I know your both grandparents I get your over reactive responses to something as simple as running into a store. I understand where you're coming from. However I don't agree.
Thank you for using the quote function. I know some of the settings and options are different on the mobile version.

Yes, we are grannies now but we were young mothers when we were running into stores with our children. :)

It wasn't any more convenient to bring kids into stores years ago than it is now. I think moms (and dads) back in our day weren't so narcissistic and self-centered, and could bear a little inconvenience for the sake of our children.

If anyone is crazy around here it's you ! I had posted a number of times that I am 67 yo and a grandmother. My attitude is very normal about people leaving their babies in a hot , it get me very upset. If you think that is crazy , you are the one that better NOT have any kids ! I do not know why I waste my time with you !

Not really, you drove everyone crazy on this forum and you complained about EVERYTHING, also trying to take control of member's mind, especially Mew's parking situation in other thread. That shows me that you have attitude problem and I don't believe that you raised your kids in healthy matter.

I'm going to have a kid and I'm not going let you to control of my mind, also you proved me that you are not worth.

That statement doesn't make sense.

WDYS and I have adult children, and now grandchildren; we aren't having any more babies. We speak from experience.

She and I don't always agree on things but I certainly wouldn't call her crazy.

Well, you aren't part of my problem, but WDYS and I don't get along because of her attitude towards to other members.

I have a lot of respect for elderly, but I have no respect if they become obnoxious and nasty attitude. Since adulthood in real world, almost all of my incidents occurred in businesses that where elderly started disrespect, judge on me and complain about me, that's humiliated me and I have no idea about why they were angry since I was innocent and didn't cause incidents.

Thank you for using the quote function. I know some of the settings and options are different on the mobile version.

Yes, we are grannies now but we were young mothers when we were running into stores with our children. :)

It wasn't any more convenient to bring kids into stores years ago than it is now. I think moms (and dads) back in our day weren't so narcissistic and self-centered, and could bear a little inconvenience for the sake of our children.

No... life moved alot slower back then.

Not really, you drove everyone crazy on this forum and you complained about EVERYTHING, also trying to take control of member's mind, especially Mew's parking situation in other thread. That shows me that you have attitude problem and I don't believe that you raised your kids in healthy matter.

I'm going to have a kid and I'm not going let you to control of my mind, also you proved me that you are not worth.

OMG !! And you call me crazy?? Do you really I have the power to take control of people minds?? You really needs to get back on your meds fast.
This is so paranoid schizophrenic thinking I can take control of people minds .

OMG !! And you call me crazy?? Do you really I have the power to take control of people minds?? You really needs to get back on your meds fast.
This is so paranoid schizophrenic thinking I can take control of people minds .

Yes, you are crazy, but I agree about child in hot car is very tragic and preventable, however you went too far with some members about their parenting styles. You have to understand about parenting styles are different and it is obviously not okay to leave a kid in hot car (without running AC).

No, I don't have schizophrenia nor bipolar disorder so you got wrong idea about me. You got into rant easily when it is not big deal like Mew's car parking situation. If you rant at me so I wouldn't play nicely with you.

Leave the kid in car with AC running is MUCH better than leave the kid in hot car, but it doesn't make 100% safe.

I think it's time to cool down in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back