It Happen again! Mother left kids hot car to get hair cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is wrong with people ! Leaving your kids in a hot car to get damn hair cut! That mother should had goes to jail for child abuse there is no excuse for this to happen. She could brought the kids in with her of left them with a friend or a babysitter . Or put a hat on her head .

That's not all. A babysitter left two kids in the car while she went for her tanning booth session. (Kids were rescued.)

A man left his child in the car while going to a job interview.

It goes on and on. :(

We've had over 10 incidents here in Duval & Clay county....one woman said she "forgot" her child/baby was in the car......and one said "she had no idea" how her child got into the car while she was sleeping.....

I actually live in Katy texas. It's considered part of houston. It was ****ing hot that day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I actually live in Katy texas. It's considered part of houston. It was ****ing hot that day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Yes, I can tell like that and it is hot as hell in Alabama too, but southern Alabama like Mobile is a lot worse.

That's not all. A babysitter left two kids in the car while she went for her tanning booth session. (Kids were rescued.)

A man left his child in the car while going to a job interview.

It goes on and on. :(

I know this so upsetting that parents do not care what happen to their babies today. This is now the news all the time so a parent has no excuse in saying it was an accident when they know damn a child can die being left in a hot car. I think people should start carrying a hammer with them so they can break up a window if they see a kid or pet in a hot car. I hope that babysitter and dad was arrested .

I know this so upsetting that parents do not care what happen to their babies today. This is now the news all the time so a parent has no excuse in saying it was an accident when they know damn a child can die being left in a hot car. I think people should start carrying a hammer with them so they can break up a window if they see a kid or pet in a hot car. I hope that babysitter and dad was arrested .
I already have an emergency escape tool that is mounted in my Jeep (TCS has one, too). One end has a blade for cutting seat belts and the other has a metal point like a small hammer for breaking window glass. It's bright orange color for easy finding.

U would think with all the focus on this issue, people would do better!

I already have an emergency escape tool that is mounted in my Jeep (TCS has one, too). One end has a blade for cutting seat belts and the other has a metal point like a small hammer for breaking window glass. It's bright orange color for easy finding.

I should buy an emergency escape tool for my daughter .

Think about it. Isn't it ironic that those whom the message doesn't apply know about this, yet those who NEED TO KNOW are not receiving the message? Time to find a way to nail it to ignorant parents! :roll:

It seems to me that we have been seeing more and more of this since parents were instructed to put kids in the back seat. That may be safer in case of a collision but could this be an unrecognized side effect of that change?

Oh wow, if I have to left my kid in car so I will running my car and left AC on, also tell kid to lock all doors.

Oh wow, if I have to left my kid in car so I will running my car and left AC on, also tell kid to lock all doors.

No, no, no!
If they are too young to drive the car it is not ok to leave them in it!
Carjacking, horsing around and hitting it into gear, something could happen to you to prevent you from returning etc...

No, no, no!
If they are too young to drive the car it is not ok to leave them in it!
Carjacking, horsing around and hitting it into gear, something could happen to you to prevent you from returning etc...

My parent left me in car with AC running when I was little kid so never happen to me. :dunno:

Luckily, I don't have babies or small kids...but I do have a doggie and she goes everywhere with me. After all the news exposure over this (leaving kids/babies in the car)...I always park in a shaded spot and leave my AC on....lock all the doors as I have a spare key for the ignition.....and yes, crack the windows just a little bit.....and this is only if I'm in the store just a few minutes!....

I never leave my doggie in the car for hours on time. If I know or suspect I'll be gone longer, such as a doctor's appt., then my doggie stays home (and crying too)....

And believe me, if I ever see someone leaving their kids in the car I will call the Police or notify Security.

Big mistake

It's against the law now.

A mother left her child in a car with it running and the car was stolen the baby was found OK and the mother was in trouble for leaving her baby in the car like that . I won't leave my dog Marty is a running car if I have to run back into the house b/c I forget something. If parents can't find a babysitter or have a friend or family member watch their child they should stay home.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92943 A hospital CEO left baby in car and the baby died

In saw a dog in a car in the parking lot of Safeway today. It was after the cold front has passed through and it was about 70 degrees at the time, not the 95 degrees it was a few hours before. However, because of the education I have received about temps inside cars despite it being cool outside recently because of that infamous case, I reported it. Police came and took over.

Also, this thread and the other threads here on AD made me aware of my responsibilities as a citizen to protect our pets. Before, I never thought of it that way and probably would have thought it wasn't my business. Not anymore. I just couldn't ignore it. Education is a powerful thing to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back