IT Entrepreneur

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
I’m hoh and so I have planned to start Web and Software Development business here , if you’re interested to become my partner kindly PM , so we can outsource your project and grow your business

skill sets are , Web Designing , Graphic Designing, Web and Software Development in php, Laravel, codeigniter etc ,
Front End : HTML, jquery,bootstrap 3, JavaScript, angularjs
Backend: MySQL , phpmyadmin

Great, We abandoned the old company since covid period, and then had to change a plan to start another business mainly focus on engineering stuff in software and we are working on a SAAS product which is going to be available to public soon!

is anybody here working in tech or software engineering? I'm currently looking for a co-founder who can handle the social media management software business kinda similar to hootsuite. but coding skill is not mandatory (I will take care of it). what i need is to get it registered in the US please let me know thanks!.

is anybody here working in tech or software engineering? I'm currently looking for a co-founder who can handle the social media management software business kinda similar to hootsuite. but coding skill is not mandatory (I will take care of it). what i need is to get it registered in the US please let me know thanks!.
Our company left a co-founder, we had to shut down the company. Despite that i was thinking to sell the entire software for $20,000 or $2,000 downloadable bundle, It had a few trial users before shutting down.

Back again, let me know if anyone wanted to start new venture in the tech field, Thanks!

Back