It about my mom

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was at work this morning, I thought it was my mom called me twice so i feel something ER so i called and it was my stepfather, i puzzled he never pgr me before.. so he told me that he took my mom to ER this morning i say what happened? he say her chest pain bad and dr say heart trouble so put her stay hospital, dont know how long stay there so i started upset, very emotion, cry on and off all day.. i worried worried abt her then i called stepfather at hospital and he say not hear from result yet.. i asked him how mom is? he say no good same thing i got worried abt this.. sigh.. PLS PLS PRAY FOR MY MOM!!!

Hey Tweetybird, I hope your mom will be all right *hugs*

aww tweetybird.. heres my big hugs.. i hope she will be ok .. :(

I am sorry and of course I will pray for your mother to be well.

Hi Tweetybird, I am sorry about your mom's health. Having a heart attack or chest pain with the heart trouble is really serious and hope she pull through with special medicine to help her heart strong. I am praying for your mom and hope she get well soon. Give us the update on her health. :hug:

Yeow, I hope your mother will pull this through and be well. Let's hope she'll have a speedy recovery. :)

I hope that your mother will get through this crisis. You will be in my thoughts.

I was at work this morning, I thought it was my mom called me twice so i feel something ER so i called and it was my stepfather, i puzzled he never pgr me before.. so he told me that he took my mom to ER this morning i say what happened? he say her chest pain bad and dr say heart trouble so put her stay hospital, dont know how long stay there so i started upset, very emotion, cry on and off all day.. i worried worried abt her then i called stepfather at hospital and he say not hear from result yet.. i asked him how mom is? he say no good same thing i got worried abt this.. sigh.. PLS PLS PRAY FOR MY MOM!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, You're in my thoughts and prayers. ;)

im sorry about your mom,tweetybird

you know heart attack can kill every years dues many million people who never have surgery dues as smoking or not.

my late grandfather had 2 heart attack one in 1975 they next one years got killed in 1976 because he should quit anytimes but he hooked smoking and chain smoking also my mom knew it! but my late grandfather never had surgery when he dies im tell you truth but my late grandfather knew about stop smoking when he dies but my late grandfather gone for 32 years before i was born in 1981 but i never see my late grandfather but im glad kept my late grandfather's spirit at his grave.

I am sorry about your mom..wishing her a quick recovery. :hug:

Update!!!!

guess what?? i got call from stepfather.. THANKS GOD!! my mom dont have heart trouble, it was high blood pressure bad caused chest pain... so she will take EKG stress today then go home.. i got happy n tear to hear good news! everyone THANKS for pray abt my mom.. :hug:

I am glad everything is going to be ok for your mom

Back