It about my mom

I am glad to hear that your mom is going to be ok.

Update

Here NEW UPDATE about my best friend TWEETYBIRD just im me ask me do her favor i say sure what is it ? so she told me what goin on ? ouchie so i m here to tell announcement about TWEETYBIRD's mom. TWEETYBIRD and her hubby suppose on way to ASD HOMECOMIN somehow got call from her mom so she say NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO I say What Wrong ???? she say her mom has to transferred from Decatur Hospital to Huntsville Hospital. Reason her mom will have heart surgery.She has to stay in Hospital she did take ekg stress twice this afternoon so TWEETYBIRD s stepdad page her that why there changed plan to transferred her mom to Huntsville Hospital. TWEETYBIRD and her hubby is turn drive back to Huntsville. PLS PRAY for TWEETYBIRD's mom THANX :grouphug:

ekg test very important for heart makes sure your heart okay or not

many million heart patient DID going for ekg test every month or every years before died but my dad DID took test before surgery in june 2004 of heart valet my dad staying hospital one night for surgery that why.

oh no prayer have gone out to her and her family now

i have experience with EKG myself as i am heart patient for many years

I'm sorry to hear about the latest new. My prayers and thoughts to your mom and family.

I will keep your mom in prayer and has a good recovery.

TweetyBird, I'm glad that your mother is OK. I'll keep you and your mother in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

Update!

my mom had surgery yesterday, but cant explain what kind cuz of i dont undy what my stepfather say so me rather til my mom is heal then will explain me more clear lol.. she is at home finally.. she is doing allright smiles.. thanks for prayer!

No problem Tweetie, I'm glad to see that your mother is alright. Thanks for the update on your mother's well being. ;) And you're welcome too.

Thats wonderful, Tweetybird... hope your mom will recover well enough and explain to ya about the surgery....

Update

i called my mom today, and she told me, i was alike oh not again.. my mom went ER this morning cuz of her kidney is painful so found out that in surgery put dye in vein and caused her kidney pain and she had pee infection.. sigh.. i hate see my mom suffer more.. she is lay bed all day.. she dont feel good..

Back