issues with oticon connect clip

Arithejinx

Reaction score
I keep running into this issue with my connect clip where after a few weeks to a month of use, it will begin to cut out every thirty seconds and the mic feature wont work at all. I am incredibly careful with my equipment and have already had it replaced once before. has anyone else had this problem? If so, is there any way I can fix it on my own, or should I just send in for a new one again?

I have the same issue! It won't let me sccess the remote mic program consistently. When I fonally am able to get the program to stay in that setting, it swiches to the phone (blue light) setting automatically. My audiologist's office and Oticon's support person couldn't help me

This is the exact reason I sent mine back. Here's the info I sent to Oticon support (no response):

If I'm in microphone mode and my wife goes out of range, the status light blinks yellow. When she comes back, it goes to solid yellow. At that point I hold down the multi button until the status light changes to steady magenta. At that point, the magenta light stays on for a few seconds, then it switches back to yellow. The only way to have the microphone work again is to switch it off and on again, something that takes 26 seconds.

When it was working, it really helped my wife hear what I was saying, so I'm looking at other possibilities for a remote mic:

1. Edumic. It's a remote mic only, so it shouldn't have this problem.

2. Buy an old Apple device and use it as a remote mic via the app Oticon ON (doesn't work on the Android phones we have).

Back