Issue with your age...

Niceeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'll post pictures the one I want.

As for prostock, I am not bringing issues here so drop it.

I never forget when me and wife 1st met last year in Indiana.....

She thought I was 25 even though I told her I was much older than her by 5 years. (31 at that time) I was like oh damn yeah right I get carded a lot even though im now 32

But good thing is im getting more bald so I can look much more my age :)

I get that now and then, people treating me as if im a child. Im well aware of the fact I am only 19, but that doesnt mean I'm a minor. Granted, when you're 21 you can pretty much do anything you want, (within legal limits) ie: drink, go to bars (and not drink) or sign up for things that require you to be 21.

But I think dumb that people judge by age and looks, instead of by mentality. A 15 year old could look 12, but have the mind and emotional state of being of an 18 year old. Naturally it could be reverse, look 18, act 12 ;)

Its fustrating for me, growing up at the deaf club and trying to get into a conversation I KNOW i can contribute to but I cant. The only reason is, because people think im still that 12 year old running amok and causing chaos. (my fault, i suppose, for not behaving but hey i was a kid.)

I dont have a problem now, I guess. If i were still a smoker i'd be carded now and then, but i quit so, no real worries :)

Shield - try being 32 and being given crayons at a restaurant, or people looking at your husband as if he's a child molester :) That would be my uncle and the woman he married. She was born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrom, along with something called Noonan's Syndrom - as a result, she look 10! By the time i was 9 I was taller than her and had a bigger chest, and thats sad. So think lightly - it cld be worse :)

(sorry for the long post)

When you get older, it feels flattering when people think you're younger.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
dont u want to stay look younger, sable?

I'd rather have gray hairs n wrinkles so I dont have to pull my wallet out oftens :laugh2:

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn said:
Dont u have issue with people looking at you and think ur another age? I have seen few people here had talked about it.

FEW EXAMPLES that I had got:

1. Few resturtant thinks I'm a kid kid and need stupid paper and coloring.

2. Younger guys attracted to me.

3. Kids/adult look down on me thinkin I should be in another age group and not be their friends.

The place I live now for ....err... 6 years? Dont have friends... A single friend, even hearing person... nope nope. Only though internet or deafies from school who live nearby. That it. And of course family members. Yuck! Why dont you tell me about your issue if u got some or detail it in about stories u like to tell about. :)

I know how you feel but its kind of the opposite for me...but it still sucks. I am only 16 and I swear when I ask people how old they think I am they say 18+. It kinda sucks but it would be far worse if people thought I was younger than I actually am :(.

I ought to :slap: Lasza long time ago for assuming that I was alot older before she met me....

many people guessed my age about right.. i'm 23 yrs old and many people think i am 20-24 yr old range. i keep in track to keep myself look in normal lifestyle ages... unless i gone bald i'll scream, or i'll scream when i get gray hair. LOL

System_of_a_Dwn said:
I know how you feel but its kind of the opposite for me...but it still sucks. I am only 16 and I swear when I ask people how old they think I am they say 18+. It kinda sucks but it would be far worse if people thought I was younger than I actually am :(.
Its just because you're a giant. LOL. Stop growing. What ever happened to my baby brother that i use to drop on his head? LOL JK.

pimpdaddyposse said:
I ought to :slap: Lasza long time ago for assuming that I was alot older before she met me....
LOL I do remmy that part. Slap me more!

prostock19 said:
Its just because you're a giant. LOL. Stop growing. What ever happened to my baby brother that i use to drop on his head? LOL JK.

No, you didn't drop me on my head...you would just pick me up and hold me by my legs upside down and let all the blood rush to my head ;).

Last night...I went to buy some beer....
I was disappointed that I wasn't carded AGAIN.

Last time I was carded was like when I was 15. :p

SilenceGold said:
Last night...I went to buy some beer....
I was disappointed that I wasn't carded AGAIN.

Last time I was carded was like when I was 15. :p
LOL. I get carded more now being almost 30 then when I was 18 to 20. LOL. Ofcouse, I drink in different places now then when I was at that age. I now drink in more respectable institutions.

System_of_a_Dwn said:
I didn't know that strip joints were now considered respectable institutions...LOL!

Ha ha....I should tell my wife that....so I can get permission to go! :p

LOL. Umm, Todd....Shutup. I only go to them places when I am single...which is almost always. LOL.

i think i look older than i am...
i've purchased liquor a lot (without getting carded)
and my friends round here think i'm actually in my mid/early 20's..
ha, ha. rock on.

Back