Issue with your age...

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
Dont u have issue with people looking at you and think ur another age? I have seen few people here had talked about it.

FEW EXAMPLES that I had got:

1. Few resturtant thinks I'm a kid kid and need stupid paper and coloring.

2. Younger guys attracted to me.

3. Kids/adult look down on me thinkin I should be in another age group and not be their friends.

The place I live now for ....err... 6 years? Dont have friends... A single friend, even hearing person... nope nope. Only though internet or deafies from school who live nearby. That it. And of course family members. Yuck! Why dont you tell me about your issue if u got some or detail it in about stories u like to tell about. :)

Deborah Roth often was asked for her ID when she purchased cigarette. Everyone thought she was less than 20's whereas she is more than 35's!

:rofl: nice!

I think she'll feel good in a way to know she still look younger than she does. :) GOOD TO FEEL YOUNG! i think...haha!

You are not only one. I was asked for ID cuz I look under 21 last monday! Really I am 30! soon to be 31 this september.

Also, some of my friends said I look between age 20 and 24. few said 25. Oh geez!

:rofl:

ive been mistaken for being younger than my true age of 34 and i always say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! but getting carded for cigs is rare unless new clerk OR an officer is in the store then thats when ill get carded :roll: oh well

Originally posted by Lasza
You are not only one. I was asked for ID cuz I look under 21 last monday! Really I am 30! soon to be 31 this september.

Also, some of my friends said I look between age 20 and 24. few said 25. Oh geez!

Hey, all who pride themselves in being carded and thought of being younger than 21 should be HAPPY! ;) I certainly am...but sometimes it can get irritating if I have to get carded a few times just to get drinks or enter the pokies for a flutter. :P

At least, I'm STILL young at heart! ;) :applause:

Ha ha...I was like 18 yrs old when I was a computer tech...I was assigned to go to a doctor's office to fix his computer...

he acted smarter than me because of our age differences and his master degree. I just left him...and came back later in the afternoon while he was out of the office...he did file a complaint against me...and my excuse was "I just went back to my shop to get a screwdriver?"

SG, I noticed alot of people are like that. I know alot of younger people that know more than me about computers. I hate it when people say that I know it all about computers.

Sheild is right about people thinking she is younger than she is. I remember 2x, she got crayons while we were dating. 1 time at Ground Round, the other time at Friendly's. I remember saying a wise crack one time.

Jeez...it must be really bad when someone gets crayons...jeez...I can't believe this....I haven't seen her pics...

You mind? Sheildz?

I'm almost 19 and I already grew some hairs on my chin but most of the time when I go to the theatres, I was always asked for an ID before I go in (for R-rated movies, of course)..so I guess I still look younger than I really am...bleh.

sometimes ppl do try to act "smarter" than me just because I'm younger than them and they always get themselves busted when they actually dont' know what they are doing lol

yea, i'm 22 years old now and most of them even my own dr thought i'm 15 or 16 years old! :eek:

Well, I thought I should mention the other way around....

At the Six flags..I took up on that guessing game...he guessed 38 while I'm only 24 since yesterday.

I think it's because of my light gray hairs. :/

friendlys, were friends. Another place......uhhhh whatever, dont remmy.

As for the person who wants to see my picture, sure. I'll post it up when I got time. I have picture on my own that I can do.

Silence Gold, I'm sorry to hear about the stupid doc. It happens alot lately these days. People just want to bitch out on something and they find littlest thing to bitch about. Oh well, he, the doc look fooled outta himself for making that complain. Hope u the best!

Other place was the night we started back dating. Ground Round in Warwick Mall. We met Jen C, John, Kelly, and Steven there?? We ate alone. Ummm. Not sure if it was all of them.

I got pleanty of pics if Sheild wants me to post 1 or 2...the ones without me ofcourse. Its all up to her.

Not much Prob now I had prob before in resturant bring me a dayum kiddie cup my god or would ask my age sheesh. Came in handy at movie theatre I get in cheaper lol. Now that I have Gotee I havent been carded in long time.

What every i went to the bar they always ask me for ID i am 24 and they think i am 18 years old

Originally posted by SilenceGold
You don't have to post the pic here....it's entirely up to you. :D
I wouldn't send you any pics or post any right now without her permission. I am TRYING to stop doing stupid things that make people mad at me.

Originally posted by prostock19
I wouldn't send you any pics or post any right now without her permission. I am TRYING to stop doing stupid things that make people mad at me.

Oh sorry...that statement of mine that you quoted was intended for ShEiLdTaLiSmAn. I was telling her that her pictures aren't that important to show me. Sorry for the confusion.

everybody keep think i'm 13 or so which that i'm really 25... everytime i go to store to get either beer or cig they always must ask me for id!! ugh!!!
sconf.gif

Back