Israel will give no warning if they attack Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever hear of the wailing wall in Israel? And why Rabbis visit it? And who.destroyed the temple? And how that all ties into this thread? And why Iran thinks the US is the great Satan?

If not, I will just let someone else who is psycho explain it to you.

Israel and Iran are quite similar in their behaviour, the main difference is that Israel recieves massive US government funding and support

Obama says he's not bluffing on Iran nukes - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama says he isn't bluffing when he says Iran shouldn't have a nuclear weapon, but he cautions against a premature Israeli strike against the Islamic republic.

"At a time when there is not a lot of sympathy for Iran and its only real ally, (Syria,) is on the ropes, do we want a distraction in which suddenly Iran can portray itself as a victim?" he said this week in an interview with the Atlantic.

Question - why does Obama think the Israeli government will listen to him?

what do you think what President should do in his position?

Butt out. Iran has been threatening Israel, let them deal with it.

To clarify ... we should only intervene at the request of Israel.

Butt out. Iran has been threatening Israel, let them deal with it.
agreed! it's not our problem. Israel wants to flex its muscle and bare its teeth so okie dokie! let them do whatever they want but we should not help at all.

To clarify ... we should only intervene at the request of Israel.
but why? why should we intervene if Israel made a mess of it? Israel stated that it's not going to extend a courtesy to let us know in advance about its military strike.

Israel is becoming like a spoiled brat.. biting a hand that feeds him. I'm demanding that USA severely limits our funding and military weapons to Israel.

agreed! it's not our problem. Israel wants to flex its muscle and bare its teeth so okie dokie! let them do whatever they want but we should not help at all.

but why? why should we intervene if Israel made a mess of it? Israel stated that it's not going to extend a courtesy to let us know in advance about its military strike.

Israel is becoming like a spoiled brat.. biting a hand that feeds him. I'm demanding that USA severely limits our funding and military weapons to Israel.

Obama wants to do the same thing - limit our aid to Israel.

See what happens when he does that? Israel has no .... problem .... going it solo.

They haven't bitten a hand that fed it. Obama bit them first. He has apologized to enemies and spanked allies .... why?

Was he hoping for a different reaction from Iran maybe?

Obama wants to do the same thing - limit our aid to Israel.

See what happens when he does that? Israel has no .... problem .... going it solo.

They haven't bitten a hand that fed it. Obama bit them first. He has apologized to enemies and spanked allies .... why?

Was he hoping for a different reaction from Iran maybe?
apologized to who? for what?

spanked who? for what?

And Israel does not have to tell anyone if they plan to attack Iran!

I think we are very close judging from the tone he took tonight

Yes. I also noticed Obama put the option of striking Iran on the table after speaking with Israeli officials.

He did this one right. Gotta hand it to him. Let's see if he follows through.

Honestly, does anyone here really believe that headline? If so, I've got some good swamp land in Florida that will be just perfect for you. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back