• prefer to breed.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raising the awareness....Did you know?

1. Every day 70,000 puppies and kittens are born in this country while only 10,000 people are born.
  2. It's simple math-there just aren't enough homes for all of these animals.
  3. Every year 10-12 million animals are euthanized in shelters for lack of avaiable homes.
  4. On average, 64% of all animals taken into shelters nationwide have to be euthanized for this reason.
  5. At least 50% of the overpopulation problem is non-neutered males, Females can't do it alone.
  6. Purebreds account for 30% of all the animals in shelter. "Papers" don't mean an animal should be bred.
  7. For every home you find for an animal that you have bred, a home is lost for a shelter animal.
  8. Breeding to "see the miracles of birth" demands that you also "see the for tragic results" Visit a shelter.
  9. Animal overpopulation has reached a crisis point in this country.
  10. You personally can make a difference by spaying or neutering your pet. It is the single most important thing you can do to prevent animal cruelty!

Spay or Neuter Your Pet

Vote "yes", all of our cats are spayed and neutered. :D

I voted yes to all 4 cats. One of 4 cats was fixed soon after she finished to take care of 4 13 weeks old kitten.

Yes, My dog Yokshire had been fixed at 6 months of age. It wasn't cheap either cost me $130.00. :eek:

Sorry :topic: Cheri I love your avatar.

Not yet! After Tahoe have her 2nd liter of puppies then she'll get spayed. Tinkerbell not yet...not till she have her 1st liter and not sure go for 2nd, it would be depend on the 1st liter if puppies sold fast or not. If sold slow, then she'll be spayed right away.

yea my cat had sprayed before i adpoted him.. lucky.. i dont have pay anything..

Psst Tweety, your cat is a boy..he is Neutered :) not spayed (that's for girl)

:thumb:

ya lucky you don't pay a cent for neutered. :)

yea my cat had sprayed before i adpoted him.. lucky.. i dont have pay anything..

Yes, My dog Yokshire had been fixed at 6 months of age. It wasn't cheap either cost me $130.00. :eek:

:jaw: Your is terrible cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fix for my both cats cost me $265.87 (EUR 175). XE.com - UCC Error

Normally it cost EUR 100 ($151.86) per a cat but the vet offer discount price into EUR 175 instead of EUR 200 for 2 cats.

For dogs - wow, cost more than cats... My friend have her golden lab to fix cost her EUR 300. ($455.45)...

Next time, if I want to get a dog then get a dog in America then have her to be fix then fly back to Germany...... :giggle:

yep, both of my cats are fixed! Whenever I adopt new pet, and as soon as they are of age enough to be fixed, they get fixed! No questions! :)

Mine 3 cats are fixed.....so are 3 another cats are fixed...

All 6 cats are FINE, speical two female are in nut PMS!!!!

My Lucky (yellow lab) is neutered.

If you don't intend to breed dogs and cats, it is well-advised that they be spayed or neutered.

Back