Votes: 36 83.7%
  • no, I don't have any pets.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • not yet.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • prefer to breed.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
:jaw: Your is terrible cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fix for my both cats cost me $265.87 (EUR 175).

Normally it cost EUR 100 ($151.86) per a cat but the vet offer discount price into EUR 175 instead of EUR 200 for 2 cats.

For dogs - wow, cost more than cats... My friend have her golden lab to fix cost her EUR 300. ($455.45)...
:shock: I'm glad I am not in your shoes.
Next time, if I want to get a dog then get a dog in America then have her to be fix then fly back to Germany...... :giggle:
:giggle:

Yep, I will never breed any animals that I have/ going to have.

All of my cats are adopted as well. I REFUSE to buy from pet store/ breeders/ puppy mills. Hell No. All of them are spayed and neutered.

One of them, I was the surgical veterinary technician. That was kind of freaky seeing my OWN cat being neutered. LOL!

If you ADOPT a cat/dog from ASPCA - almost 100% of the time, they will spay/neuter your pet FOR FREE or they REFUSE to have their animals adopted out without neuter/spay.

ADOPT an animal.
In the words of Bob Barker - Reduce the animal population, Spay or Neuter your pets!

Yep both my dogs been fixed. Having a pet being fix does cost lot of money and it not cheap. So many dogs , cats or other animals that don't get fix because people don't bother to be responsbile pet owners. Most of them dumped in shelters, run away, use for dog fights, dump them somewhere where they can t find their way back, other times they killed the animals. So many crimes been committed against animals curelty, I adopted my dogs since they were being abused. I couldn't let them suffer by their owners or the shelter. So, since one of my dog of old age, and other one is old. I would probably do it all over again to adopt another dogs.

Jilli, my guide dog, is spayed. Guide dogs do it automatically. 2 of my chinchillas are also neutered so they could join the females in a giant cage. My rats aren't though but that's because I only have female rats.

I think all cats and dogs should be spayed or neutered. With other animals it depends.

Yes, my cat is done when she was 6 months old.

yeppie my dog OREO my both cats HEARTY and AUBURN re all fixed neutered so next month think about get my dog PANDY to get spay :)

My orange cat, Furby got pregnant once and all died, then she got pregnant again last year and I brought her in to get xrays to see if the kittens were still alive, sadly, they were stillborn. I went ahead and had her kittens removed and spayed. it was pretty sad for me. I got to watch the dr do the surgery. I got my dog neutered last year and also adopted a cat and got her spayed right away.

I believe keeping the populations down would help by having it spayed or neutered

When I received Snickers from the Humane Society, she was already spayed. However, to answer the question of the poll, " . . . spayed and neutered?" I'd have to respond by saying that only one sex can have one procedure done, not both.

Our newest young deaf cat, Tinkerbell already had her spayed on Feb. 27th of this year!!! And we have to pay 60 dollars for adoption fee for everything including spayed, shots and medication this coming friday April 4th!!!!!

absolutely yes. all of my cats, dogs and even my (only and one) male rat is neutered so he could be with the females without isolation.

sorry to ask laketahoe, ...are you breeding for or profiting?

Yep, I will never breed any animals that I have/going to have.

All of my cats are adopted as well. I REFUSE to buy from pet store/ breeders/ puppy mills. Hell No. All of them are spayed and neutered.
thankyou!! (and sleepytaz too.) guys, hear us please!

My dog is almost 4. She isn't get spay yet. I am plan for her to have puppies after heat. My mom is selling her dog's breed puppies. My dog's lil sister is pregnant and due is tomorrow or this week. I have to wait for my dog to get spay after pregnant. I don't know when. I like to sell my dog's puppies with best breed.

I believe keeping the populations down would help by having it spayed or neutered
signs0131.gif

Approximately about thousands or million of animals are put to death each year, to help reduce the number of stray pets from being killed is to get them sprayed or neutered. In my opinion I'm with jeepgirl. ;)

Back