Is wrong about my ex boyfriend have a best friend who is girl, right?

JulJoy84

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Juliet. I am hard of hearing and 23 years old. I let you know that I am telling you something that my ex boyfriend and I used to be together for 11 months. In a couple of weeks ago I found out that my ex did put the icon (picture) of him and a girl on the aim. I asked him if he is with another woman. He told me that she is his best friend. He also told me that she's married and already have three kids. He said that how much he love me. I just felt like not trust him that what my ex didn't know that. In few days later I went to on his myspace and saw few of comments from same person girl who is his best friend wrote about romantic stuff/ I informed him about it and he seemed can't believe she did to him. When my ex wasn't online while I fixed his myspace and then next day someone else did delete some of my comments love for my ex and removed me 1st place on his friends top of myspace. I knew that my ex gave his best friend his password. I know she have been playing game with me over his myspace. I just became angry that it has been hurt my feeling I emailed him that I broke up with him because I don't want about he have a best friend who is girl. It make me get jealous and try to ruin our relationship. Next day he left message for me while my aim turned away message on. He said hey don't do to him and he said really love me so much. I didn't believe it. I know he saw my away message said I love my hun which is someone else not my ex. Then at night my ex's girlfriend left message while my away mesage turned on . She talked shit about between us and told me to leave my ex alone, but I honest saying I didn't start it but my ex did! I tried to get over it. I want to forget this situation. So what do you think if is wrong about my ex's boyfriend who have a best friend which is other girlfriend, huh?

Thanks,
Juliet

Hello everyone,

My name is Juliet. I am hard of hearing and 23 years old. I let you know that I am telling you something that my ex boyfriend and I used to be together for 11 months. In a couple of weeks ago I found out that my ex did put the icon (picture) of him and a girl on the aim. I asked him if he is with another woman. He told me that she is his best friend. He also told me that she's married and already have three kids. He said that how much he love me. I just felt like not trust him that what my ex didn't know that. In few days later I went to on his myspace and saw few of comments from same person girl who is his best friend wrote about romantic stuff/ I informed him about it and he seemed can't believe she did to him. When my ex wasn't online while I fixed his myspace and then next day someone else did delete some of my comments love for my ex and removed me 1st place on his friends top of myspace. I knew that my ex gave his best friend his password. I know she have been playing game with me over his myspace. I just became angry that it has been hurt my feeling I emailed him that I broke up with him because I don't want about he have a best friend who is girl. It make me get jealous and try to ruin our relationship. Next day he left message for me while my aim turned away message on. He said hey don't do to him and he said really love me so much. I didn't believe it. I know he saw my away message said I love my hun which is someone else not my ex. Then at night my ex's girlfriend left message while my away mesage turned on . She talked shit about between us and told me to leave my ex alone, but I honest saying I didn't start it but my ex did! I tried to get over it. I want to forget this situation. So what do you think if is wrong about my ex's boyfriend who have a best friend which is other girlfriend, huh?

Thanks,
Juliet

your messages very touches!

but im been dating 3 wrong man before when i dating with man "scam boyfriend" and 3 man who work in Africa im been chat 3 man when im still dating with that man and asked me for money! they again for begged that money! but i told my FINAL says NO! but i wont report for police and i got break-up from first boyfriend his name is Garry they another again Tom, they now Shawn 3 of them who work in Africa but my mom knew about that! and my vows they i cant send money to crap boyfriend but my uncle is police officer for correction and i told my uncle about that and my uncle told me about careful what crime can hurt me they would away from stranger!

your messages very touches!

but im been dating 3 wrong man before when i dating with man "scam boyfriend" and 3 man who work in Africa im been chat 3 man when im still dating with that man and asked me for money! they again for begged that money! but i told my FINAL says NO! but i wont report for police and i got break-up from first boyfriend his name is Garry they another again Tom, they now Shawn 3 of them who work in Africa but my mom knew about that! and my vows they i cant send money to crap boyfriend but my uncle is police officer for correction and i told my uncle about that and my uncle told me about careful what crime can hurt me they would away from stranger!

hey sara,

wow i know what you mean. that is good ended up with ur relationship with three of wrong men. i am proud of you for not send them for money and talked to ur uncle who is police officer. some of people asked me for money when they were in africa, but i still don't believe it and refuse to send them money. so i hope you will find someone else in usa area that is safe. i'll catch you up later soon. have a great week!

~juliet

Juliet, if he is your exboyfriend you should not be worrying about who he is friends with. Move on with your life. It seems obvious he has not been honest with you. He does not deserve your attention. Stop posting on his MySpace and be done with him. If his friend (the girl) is really a regular friend she should be your friend too. Anything less is suspicious. He is not going to get rid of her just because you keep sending him messages. If she is not a friend but a "girlfriend" he is a cheater and you are lucky to be done with him. Either way there are better ones out there. Look for an honest one who realizes it is not appropriate to have any friend that cannot treat you with respect. By allowing her behavior he is making it clear he does not care that she causes trouble for you. Don't talk to either of them. Keep your dignity. You deserve better.

Well, if he is your ex-boyfriend... then you shouldn't be worried about what he's doing.

Different people have different views on "best friends".

I have a few female friends who hug me like a girlfriend, but are only my good friends. That doesn't mean that they are my girlfriends or that I'm dating them or something.

If he is really cheating with her, then that's his problem.

that true! but dont using your ex-boyfriend's websites to looking its very cheating,juliet if you stalking on your ex-boyfriend's girlfriend IF! just my example but i wont wanted hurt your feeling ok?

but im now dating with my british boyfriend James Windsor he very polite man and also friendly man so he never send me money NEITHER so he been e-mail me lots everyday but he always so busy!

Well, if he is your ex-boyfriend... then you shouldn't be worried about what he's doing.

Different people have different views on "best friends".

I have a few female friends who hug me like a girlfriend, but are only my good friends. That doesn't mean that they are my girlfriends or that I'm dating them or something.

If he is really cheating with her, then that's his problem.

I have to agree with Vam on this, You really shouldn't worried about what your ex boyfriend or ex husband does with someone else since you and him are no longer together. But if you are dating someone and your boyfriend have a friend is a female best friend, it shouldn't be a crime to be friends with a woman as long he or she don't cross the line.

Back