Is this cheating?

one thing for sure - if the BF/Hubby or GF/Wife is not happy with the pix like above, then this is the kind of person I will not date. I don't like insecurity problem. It's all about trust and she should trust me that I wouldn't cheat around.

I agree...Mac was hugging some of the women at the AD party and I was hugging JClark, Alex and some of the other men. It was all fun..if Mac got mad at me for that...bye bye.

I agree...Mac was hugging some of the women at the AD party and I was hugging JClark, Alex and some of the other men. It was all fun..if Mac got mad at me for that...bye bye.

You would leave someone over an emotion?

no. she would leave Mac over his attitude - insecurity because it will happen again and again. I ain't gonna stay in relationship to deal with that drama again and again. :nono:

Fuck no...I would try to work it out. I have been through a lot worse in my former marriage. This is NOTHING to me. But if he kept it up over and over again and I became so worried about flirting with other guys, then yes.

no. she would leave Mac over his attitude - insecurity because it will happen again and again. I ain't gonna stay in relationship to deal with that drama again and again. :nono:

Thank god Mac is very secure with me...WHEW!

Do you think you need to tell your partner every detail of your life? I don't see the need to share everything, because there is trust. I do however think a concert is a more major event. Something like the drugstore, market or whatever is minute to me :) Everyone has an opinion, that is why many relationships don't work.:lol:
I agree. It's annoying when you're expected to tell your significant other every single thing you do as well as every single person you've met, talked to, bumped into, etc... :roll:

Fuck no...I would try to work it out. I have been through a lot worse in my former marriage. This is NOTHING to me. But if he kept it up over and over again and I became so worried about flirting with other guys, then yes.[/QUOTE]

It is not healthy *thinking ...* What you would do when Marc was like that?
I know snapping at him (I know I would) won't help for sure, but I wonder how you will react to it. I def know I would be annoyed and get upset easily. What is good way to handle?

The boyfriend went out with a couple and their female friend to a concert.
The boyfriend never told his girlfriend about it. Three weeks later, his girlfriend found out by some social website, saw a picture of them from a concert.

Is this mentally or emotionally cheating?

If you have to hide it, its cheating.

Back