Is There Anything I Can Do With My Life?

whatislife

Reaction score
Like, I wear CI and it doesn't do much and I'm lacking confidence in lots of things, and I don't have friends or girlfriend (lol @ me getting a girlfriend, is that even possible?). So yea can't wait to go back to school I guess

get a bike to journey, swim, run, join the gym and etc etc... so you won't be bored...

Work out. It changes your confidence over time a lot. It did that for me.

Like maybe do what Mark Zuckerberg did and make it a goal to run 365 miles in one year? He broke it up into one mile a day (and actually got so motivated over time he finished the goal early)

Find a part time job?

you could volunteer at a pet shelter, there are a lot of lonely dogs and cats that need attention , you could become a foster care for dog or cat . Deliver Meal on Wheels to shut in elderlies they're lonely too and would love to have someone to talk to for 5 or 10 minutes a day.

Often times I feel like I have no personal growth development and it's such a shame, but I'm still trying. I feel like I'm a disappointment to myself and others, and the society in general.

Often times I feel like I have no personal growth development and it's such a shame, but I'm still trying. I feel like I'm a disappointment to myself and others, and the society in general.
How old are you?

i hope you're getting a help with someone to hang with. Get a good grab to get.

EH!
well canada is many things shallow isn't one,
few nations offer the diversity in animal life that will not only eat you, but actually hunt you down, to first play with you,,,,,,,, then eat you...
a canadian prime minister was party to sciences to contact his dead mother in the house of commons during world war 2, you'd think perhaps more urgent business was required...mmmm

the insolent yanks stole basketball from a canuck, and claimed hockey even though its ours..we kicked their asses three times and yet they seem to have it, they can wag their sticks around up here regarding fresh water, electricity, the northern passage, bigfoot, and db cooper..

besides energy and caribou we provide hollywood with the best comedians, film directors that make films as long as canada, we are world leader in the production of the finest quality marijuana to ever grace this world...

we invented a way to create hashish using ice..hockey sticks..and power drills...

besides russia and the scandinavians no other nation would of thought of that, and fact is industrious canada, true north strong and free DID IT FIRST!
tough for them
we did it first!!!

the frenchies are canadiens, a different sort, they use frenchie and have their own sign language, LSQ

few knwo this but canada like isreal has a samson option our sis called option johnny canuck...

but what ever its truly called.

the yanks will never take it!!!! NEVER!!
we will gladly burn the world before stars and stripes fly over the house commons..!!!!!

so they sign!!
mmm

the east coast is a grand place, cape breton is a must for all to visit and enjoy.
the west offers the luxuries of pain and wasting (main and hasting) in east van and great skying.....
the north wonders your eyes won't believe..

canada offers everything for everyone so that none can escape......'-)

besides that, one good thing about canada is

you can get away with an awful lot of fun here....if you know how to play nice..
depending where you are its a pretty laid country...

if your unlucky enough to find yourself in those parts still stuck in the british empire well..
you'll get through it..
eventually after all canada stretches form sea to shining sea...
mmmm
and one more thing

we will NEVER forget the avro arrow!!!!!!

you could volunteer at a pet shelter, there are a lot of lonely dogs and cats that need attention , you could become a foster care for dog or cat . Deliver Meal on Wheels to shut in elderlies they're lonely too and would love to have someone to talk to for 5 or 10 minutes a day.

You follow this ^^^ with another segment of whining!!! Professionals at whining, like you, don't usually get a lot of girls!! Jus' sayin'. Such great, GREAT advice and you blow right by it. I suppose some will pity you. That, after all, seems to be the only thing that stimulates you.

Tough? Yup! Too tough? I don't know but you need to take a step to FIX IT, yet today, if possible. Sheeesh!!! You're NOT a victim!!

Back