is there any coffeemeets in renton washington

Kaja

Reaction score
I am a homeschooler looking to meet deaf people and practice signing. are there any of these coffeemeets in the renton, kent area in Washington state? :ty:

I am a homeschooler looking to meet deaf people and practice signing. are there any of these coffeemeets in the renton, kent area in Washington state? :ty:

Hi. In that area...I don't think so. There is one in Seattle Starbucks in Capitol Hill, Northgate Mall social, Deaf Coffee chat at a church near Greenlake in Seattle, Jillian's bar in downtown Seattle once a month, Tacoma somewhere, Puyallup, Bellevue Starbucks, etc. There might be some more that I missed.

Thanks, um, do you know the times for Puyallup and Bellevue?

Thanks, um, do you know the times for Puyallup and Bellevue?

No idea for Puyallup. Bellevue is hmmm..I forgot, sorry. I haven't been to Bellevue social in a long time so I forgot. :( Hopefully someone here can help.

Sequois: thanks for your help, I'm sure I'll find one. Maybe someone will see the post.
Thanks again.

You can also check meetup.com in your local area for events, check with the college in the area or stuff like that. You can also go to the local shops and ask if they have hosted or seen a group in. The usual places coffee shops, panera(sp) bread, little deli etc.

Back