Is more speech therapy worth it?

My parents put me in speech therapy because the doctor said they had to do that if they wanted me to be normal.

Bottesini, I'm trying to figure out where that came from. It seems unrelated to what I said, unless you thought that I meant it would be more interesting to me because I don't fit in or feel like I'm just pretending to be normal. (I actually meant that it would be more interesting for me because it's probably stuff everyone else here knows already, but would be new to me.)

GrendelQ, deafdyke mentioned "faking" being hearing. That's what I was asking about.

Bottesini, I'm trying to figure out where that came from. It seems unrelated to what I said, unless you thought that I meant it would be more interesting to me because I don't fit in or feel like I'm just pretending to be normal. (I actually meant that it would be more interesting for me because it's probably stuff everyone else here knows already, but would be new to me.)

GrendelQ, deafdyke mentioned "faking" being hearing. That's what I was asking about.

No. I have Asperger's and you seem far too emotional . I was just wondering if you really have Asperger's.

Back