Is Lifelinks VRS misleading deaf community?

IloveVP said:
IloveVP,
Are you applying for free webcam?

I know that look so good to me and an excellent webcam that costs about $149.

I must admited that I already applied for that several months ago. I received an email from LifeLink customer service that they could not provide me one unless I must use their VRS for a month or so then i would receive a free Webcam. Shoot it.

IF you own VRS business, you would understand why your business for not not gaining your enough profits. Naturally, it is a pretty risk for giving away webcams for everyone. That's right. It sucks.

Mookie said:
IloveVP,
Are you applying for free webcam?

I know that look so good to me and an excellent webcam that costs about $149.

I must admited that I already applied for that several months ago. I received an email from LifeLink customer service that they could not provide me one unless I must use their VRS for a month or so then i would receive a free Webcam. Shoot it.

IF you own VRS business, you would understand why your business for not not gaining your enough profits. Naturally, it is a pretty risk for giving away webcams for everyone. That's right. It sucks.

I have never applied because this VRS service is run by CODA.

The LifeLinks gin has an interesting gimmick to help them run up the billable minutes. Very clever and creative.

The problem is thatmany deaf people and the hearies has been hoarding in videophones from different companies.

Richard

IloveVP said:
Will you kindly tell us what are you trying to prove in this link ?

Thank you

No you show me who is CODA?

I dont see any mention of CODA when I read LifeLink info. it was several months ago that I read about a wealth doctor found his VRS company. Maybe I overlooked "CODA...."

Nesmuth said:
The LifeLinks gin has an interesting gimmick to help them run up the billable minutes. Very clever and creative.

The problem is thatmany deaf people and the hearies has been hoarding in videophones from different companies.

Richard

Why, my friend...

You should have set up your new VRS business in your agency. You will be the BIG BOSS in the big firm...

Lifelinks isn't run by a CODA. It's being run by many different people, and if I recall correctly, it was founded by a Doctor who saw that deaf people needed interpreters in many New York hospitals and not enough interpreters to run between all of them, so he founded the remote interpreting system.

How is this any different than Sorenson VRS being founded by a greedy billionaire?

Dennis said:
Lifelinks isn't run by a CODA. It's being run by many different people, and if I recall correctly, it was founded by a Doctor who saw that deaf people needed interpreters in many New York hospitals and not enough interpreters to run between all of them, so he founded the remote interpreting system.

Hee hee...I won by 4 minutes...

Mookie said:
No you show me who is CODA?

I dont see any mention of CODA when I read LifeLink info. it was several months ago that I read about a wealth doctor found his VRS company. Maybe I overlooked "CODA...."

I recalled somewhere about the www.clubdeaf.com that was founded by Bernie Pickell (Coda) and somehow this was taken by LinkLife. Then Alan Aberbannel and his girlfriend (both Coda) joined LifeLink. I suspected they were running this VRS business.

You are right about a rich lady for LinkLife connected to the "VRI" for the hospital jobs.

Maybe this rich lady stopped this senseless freebees.

Thank you for enlightening me.

Back