Is It Strange For Arabic Guy Looking For Deaf Girl Here ?!

Apologies. My questions were not malicious. I thought that I could make friendly talk, my mistake and good luck finding what you desire.

I would'nt like share my feeling with everyone of you to explain what i need from that deaf girl or what moments we could share. I thought i will find some ppl having the same interest but in reality most of you want to split us into normal & ubnormal. In your opinion deaf girl must continue her life single or with someone have the same case !
By the way, i am not smoking marijuana so why you are shocked !! It is hooka if you don't know.
Why don't you want a deaf girl from your own country?

Apologies. My questions were not malicious. I thought that I could make friendly talk, my mistake and good luck finding what you desire.
Really sorry, my words wasn't oriented toward you " Cappy". But ingeneral i found their comments going into discrimination.

Really sorry, my words wasn't oriented toward you " Cappy". But ingeneral i found their comments going into discrimination.
I agree. I also agree, that you had the right to refuse talking about anything other than looking for a deaf girl. Some here can be rude, we are a family and we do not yet know you. That is why, some of us were asking personal questions, yet...I agree some were dumb questions.

Isn't that what he's doing? Freedom to choose.. his choice is a deaf girl...woman who happens to be American.

Love how people are grilling him...
You quoted me. Very nice of you. Did you somehow read my mind and my follow up questions? He said nothing about American women, just deaf girls. What is your agenda with me?

When I said the OP smoked I never said he was smoking pot , I happen to think smoking tobacco or cigarettes or cigars smell awful .

To be clear, i didn't introduce myself in correct way here because its my first time trying to be closed for this segment of the american community. " i am not discovering".
Always i was asking God to take one of my sense to let me know the difference; how others will interact with me, would i get acceptance and on the otherside would i understand their behaviors?

Ok , now we can start over fresh and put everything else behind us . Could you tell us a little about yourself are you working or in school, are you hard of hearing , deaf or hearing? I am hard of hearing and a grandma .

You quoted me. Very nice of you. Did you somehow read my mind and my follow up questions? He said nothing about American women, just deaf girls. What is your agenda with me?

So because I quoted you I have an 'agenda' now? Wow.... Okay...

I thought I had read further that he was interested in American but I'll scroll back and look- it may have been others also 'assuming' so and that was the jumping off point.

And I find your title to be sexist !

How can it be sexist if he is a male and is looking for a female to date? Unless you think he is gay? Do you mean HE is discriminating because he would like to talk to deaf and not hearing? I didn't take his subject line to be sexist at all...

Had a post already written but it got erased when I went to quote the first quote. Anyway... I never had an agenda with you or anyone else. I'm an equal opportunity quoter/replyer. Honestly didn't even know I HAD an agenda :confused:
As for the "amercian" remark in my original reply- WDYS commented on 'underage girls' in the USA. I don't know what her line of reasoning for saying USA whether assumption or just saying well in MY country.... So that's where it came from so that was my mistake. The OP did mention American community in Post 31 so...:dunno:??

Never claimed to read minds or have any sort of agenda and I'm sorry it came off that way.

How can it be sexist if he is a male and is looking for a female to date? Unless you think he is gay? Do you mean HE is discriminating because he would like to talk to deaf and not hearing? I didn't take his subject line to be sexist at all...

Had a post already written but it got erased when I went to quote the first quote. Anyway... I never had an agenda with you or anyone else. I'm an equal opportunity quoter/replyer. Honestly didn't even know I HAD an agenda :confused:
As for the "amercian" remark in my original reply- WDYS commented on 'underage girls' in the USA. I don't know what her line of reasoning for saying USA whether assumption or just saying well in MY country.... So that's where it came from so that was my mistake. The OP did mention American community in Post 31 so...:dunno:??

Never claimed to read minds or have any sort of agenda and I'm sorry it came off that way.
He does want a girl who is exotic to him. ThAt is in his profile where Reba posted the link.

I hope you guys don't end up in an all out battle, but it is a little funny the things we can find to fight about here.

Cappy may be right were like a family.

A very grumpy family..,

He does want a girl who is exotic to him. ThAt is in his profile where Reba posted the link.

I hope you guys don't end up in an all out battle, but it is a little funny the things we can find to fight about here.

Cappy may be right were like a family.

A very grumpy family..,

Ahh that is true. I hadn't had a chance to look at his profile.

But gotta agree on the grumpy family :). I think we tend to fight on some small stuff to avoid thinking about the bigger issues outside our door (many of them not so pleasant and a tad terrifying).

Ah as noted in some other thread- if we were all like minded and think the same this would be a very boring forum!

Going back to your questions, why i am not searching for deaf girl in my country? Simply in my country we have no space to share our feelings with that section also it will be understood as pitifulness. While as it known in european and american societies you have the right to choose your partner regardless of any difficulties he/she is facing.

Back