Is It Strange For Arabic Guy Looking For Deaf Girl Here ?!

Yes, b/c a girl in our country is underage and it's illegal for a guy to be looking for any girls in USA ! We have a teenager girl missing , she was last seen getting a man truck . Her family is worried sick and so are her friends and people who don't know her . This is more than strange , it's creepy !

My opinion? You should introduce yourself so we know more about you.

Make sure any "girls" you meet are at least 18 years old.

It is strange to me. why deaf? why here? why the fact you are Arabic is important? what exactly are you intentions?
do you know American girls are not the submissive types?
I think you might be happier looking for an deaf Arabic girl, if you must.

Fuzzy

Interesting I read the 'Deaf girls' bit as a general phrase to mean anyone between 18-25. Now don't jump on me because that is how some guys do phrase it wrong or right (doesn't mean *I* do- just making an observation). No idea how anyone's mind immediately goes to 'underage girls'...

That said.. don't see why not. A better approach is to post something in the Dating/relationship subforum in a nicer tone :). But interesting you are being specific considering you are in Lebanon.... :hmm:

Why? Are you dismayed?
I looked up hand wringing. Its an excessive display of concern or distress. I thought it to mean a display of greed/evil thoughts. That is so much like me to get my signs screwed up.

So just wondering when dating a girl is it proper arabian etiquette to offer your suicide vest if she is feeling cold?

By using the word " girl " i meant a mature one and sure her age above 24 yo because i am not searching for infants.

I expected your questions by asking why & why ! But let me ask you why some of you like the light skin while others like the dark one ??

Why? Because, we all have freedom to choose?

Isn't that what he's doing? Freedom to choose.. his choice is a deaf girl...woman who happens to be American.

Love how people are grilling him...

I would'nt like share my feeling with everyone of you to explain what i need from that deaf girl or what moments we could share. I thought i will find some ppl having the same interest but in reality most of you want to split us into normal & ubnormal. In your opinion deaf girl must continue her life single or with someone have the same case !
By the way, i am not smoking marijuana so why you are shocked !! It is hooka if you don't know.

Back