Is it scam or legitimate?

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
I need to know if it's scam or legitimate about "part-time or full-time cleaner needed" from Craigslist that this person replied back to me today as i did sent my resume on his e-mail yesterday and I am afraid to take this job as it sound like a scam to me but not sure yet.

Re: PT/FT Cleaner Needed (Chico)

Hello
Thanks for your response toward the Job position, I’m P****** C***, I got your mail concerning the cleaning job that i posted on CL. I will be offering you $400 weekly at any suitable time of yours three times in a week, Probably Thursday to Saturday), and i will be needing your services for 4 months. I hope two hours is enough to clean a 3 bedroom house with one master bedroom and two standard size rooms, with One Living room and a kitchen as well. I believe you are fit for this position in as much as you will prove yourself to be a reliable honesty and hard working person, Our arrival date would be on or before middle of next month, You will start working on same day.
You will help us to clean the apartment in the morning or a day before our arrival date, I will tell the estate agent to mail the keys of the apartment to you so that you can be able to clean it before we arrive. I want to know if there's any equipment that you will need me to provide, if there's any let me know how much it will cost, I will be spending about 4 months for the contract job, so i will be needing your services for that time frame, if am satisfied with the services your rendered. We have a financier that is based in the states and he will be handling the payment and some other expenses, so he will be the one that will be taking care of your payment, I will instruct him to pay for the first two weeks before our arrival so as to secure your service, actually i should have paid for more weeks but i will extend the payment if am satisfy with your service after the two weeks. if you accept my offer, my financier would be needing the following Information to make out the bank certified check.
Name to be on Check :
Home address or Office Address :
City :
State :
Zip code :
Phone number :
Most importantly, i need your total honesty, sincerity and ability to carry out the task with less supervision. I know you will be committed to the work, you will also have a nice period of working with us .
I will be waiting to hear from you.
Best Regards,
P****** C***

I need your feedback about this. Thanks for reading my post :D

Definitely a scam.

Reply with this address
Internet Crime Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Definitely a scam.

Reply with this address
Internet Crime Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Okay, do you have the e-mail address for this? Please PM me - thanks!

I need to know if it's scam or legitimate about "part-time or full-time cleaner needed" from Craigslist that this person replied back to me today as i did sent my resume on his e-mail yesterday and I am afraid to take this job as it sound like a scam to me but not sure yet.

Re: PT/FT Cleaner Needed (Chico)

Hello
Thanks for your response toward the Job position, I’m P****** C***, I got your mail concerning the cleaning job that i posted on CL. I will be offering you $400 weekly at any suitable time of yours three times in a week, Probably Thursday to Saturday), and i will be needing your services for 4 months. I hope two hours is enough to clean a 3 bedroom house with one master bedroom and two standard size rooms, with One Living room and a kitchen as well. I believe you are fit for this position in as much as you will prove yourself to be a reliable honesty and hard working person, Our arrival date would be on or before middle of next month, You will start working on same day.
You will help us to clean the apartment in the morning or a day before our arrival date, I will tell the estate agent to mail the keys of the apartment to you so that you can be able to clean it before we arrive. I want to know if there's any equipment that you will need me to provide, if there's any let me know how much it will cost, I will be spending about 4 months for the contract job, so i will be needing your services for that time frame, if am satisfied with the services your rendered. We have a financier that is based in the states and he will be handling the payment and some other expenses, so he will be the one that will be taking care of your payment, I will instruct him to pay for the first two weeks before our arrival so as to secure your service, actually i should have paid for more weeks but i will extend the payment if am satisfy with your service after the two weeks. if you accept my offer, my financier would be needing the following Information to make out the bank certified check.
Name to be on Check :
Home address or Office Address :
City :
State :
Zip code :
Phone number :

Most importantly, i need your total honesty, sincerity and ability to carry out the task with less supervision. I know you will be committed to the work, you will also have a nice period of working with us .
I will be waiting to hear from you.
Best Regards,
P****** C***

I need your feedback about this. Thanks for reading my post :D

Bold red statement, not online. No way! It is much better if he can give you the address of his office so that you can appear in front of him and look around for his certifications of his schooling and employment. Going online can get you scam or take advantage of you if he want a certified check from you. Don't give it to him. I know it is hard for you to find a job. So go to the employment office like we have done before the computer came to our lives. **sigh**

Oh Okay - Thanks!

Sounds too good to be true, and when it does.. it usually is a scam.

Yeah, it does sounds to good to be true but sadly why people do deceived on anyone? That's disgusting!!!

Obvious scam.

Sigh - Too bad, huh?

Bold red statement, not online. No way! It is much better if he can give you the address of his office so that you can appear in front of him and look around for his certifications of his schooling and employment. Going online can get you scam or take advantage of you if he want a certified check from you. Don't give it to him. I know it is hard for you to find a job. So go to the employment office like we have done before the computer came to our lives. **sigh**

I see what you are saying about that and yes it is very hard to find a job now days. Sigh!!!

it is very sloppy scam!

Indeed it's very sloppy ones!!! Oh well!

==============================================

Thank you for the feedback from you all that i need to hear about!!! :)

I have never heard of a legitimate employer doing business this way.

to good be true,ask a legit estate agent or employment office.earth google their address have look at house

Back