Is anyone going to NSAD in Colorado??

Blackpaws76

Reaction score
Hey! Is anyone going to NSAD in Colorado? NSAD is July 31 to Aug 2 in Denver, CO! I am thinking about go there as fan!

After the NSAD event is over, people are planning to head to Dave & Buster for RMDHH, Rocky Mountain Deaf Happy Hour, after 5pm... here's the infos!

ColoradoDeaf.com
Rocky Mountain Deaf Happy Hour
When: August 2, 2008, Saturday
Time: After NSAD game or 5pm to 2am
Where: Dave & Buster
2000 S Colorado Boulevard
Retail Complex, Suite D
Denver, CO 80222
Lots of games for kids and adult, restaurant, table pool and Bar.
RTD Light Rail: Colorado Station
Bus Line: 21, 40, and 46, DD (The Regional Transportation District Home Page)
There are lots of Parking

i almost plan going there but wrong time for me.. next time yes i will

Many people are mad that I am not playing at NSAD this year. I tell them that if they are willing to pay for my airfare, I would be happy to play! LOL!

I went NSAD and had blast time. I were hanging with Utah group that I knew them long time ago. I didn't know many deaf colorado group expect only two.

I went NSAD and had blast time. I were hanging with Utah group that I knew them long time ago. I didn't know many deaf colorado group expect only two.

:jaw: Hey! I feel like I missing out. U need to intro me to ur UTAH groupies so can get to join a team. :giggle: other than all the old friends who are all hearies who I play on team with....it would be rad to meet everybody

:jaw: Hey! I feel like I missing out. U need to intro me to ur UTAH groupies so can get to join a team. :giggle: other than all the old friends who are all hearies who I play on team with....it would be rad to meet everybody

An average of around 2,000 to 3,000 deafies/hearies attend this event annually.

Next year is in Florida. I am considering playing.

Dang! Awesome! sorry...I am just used to be out of the loop completely and looking for ways to play more ball. This would be such fun way to meet people too.

I wonder when their website will post the results.

I just look up at NSAD website and they have not post the results yet. They should post the results within one week after NSAD tournament. So it had been almost two weeks now.

CCE is CHEATED!!! they beated Hoys Boys in CCE's SHAVED bats!! CCE used shaved bats to hit too many homeruns and far distances than straight and honest bats. I know what is between difference shaved, rolled, and normal.

they (hoys boys) wanted me to go with them but i declined and play for other team- West Coast Hitmen because i just want to play with my closest friend before he's moving out to Minnesota. That's summer is our lastest duo together and i guess that i'll probably play with Hoys Boys or other.

CCE is CHEATED!!! they beated Hoys Boys in CCE's SHAVED bats!! CCE used shaved bats to hit too many homeruns and far distances than straight and honest bats. I know what is between difference shaved, rolled, and normal.

they (hoys boys) wanted me to go with them but i declined and play for other team- West Coast Hitmen because i just want to play with my closest friend before he's moving out to Minnesota. That's summer is our lastest duo together and i guess that i'll probably play with Hoys Boys or other.

I am sorry to hear that, but there is many different rules for each regional which sucks!!!! But NSAD required umpires to check each team's bats before start the game!! I am not sure if umpires checked CCE's bats before the game started with Hoys Boys. If not, then bring it up to supervisor and have them filed against umpires for not checking the bats before the game started.

An average of around 2,000 to 3,000 deafies/hearies attend this event annually.

Next year is in Florida. I am considering playing.

oooo u going Florida next yr..?? my best friend from texas, she begged me come there and watch her play baseball... i say i try lol..

If anybody know if team need player, I will make trip to Florida to play. I play in B and C division leagues so very competetive level. I am very stong in any infield position, and won 3 batting titles in last 5 yrs. My problemo is I just don't know any deaf teams let alone anybody who know anything who know about this tourney. I know most teams are close knit and been together for long time and do not readily accept new people, but I know things happen and lives change and people move on. That being said if I could find out soon enough I'd be happy to schedule the trip down there to play.

Blackpaw- thats good question. We used USSSA/ASA approved bats to use for tournaments and leagues. Most of guys like USSSA bats because of 120, not 98 (ASA). As myself, owned 4 USSSA bats and they're hottest and have largest sweetspots. So, often guys like shaved or rolled is illegal because they want to go farther than 120 or 98. If so, it can hurt us in physical if we dont do in proper.

Doug: in division leagues in across US, usually is ASA level, not USSSA but i can be wrong. If its USSSA: level B/C, they're murderin' them out if they play as level B/C in ASA. There are TWO different group of ASA/USSSA. To be honest, i hate to play in ASA level because there are several rules that are different than USSSA.

Next year of National's is at Fort L in Florida. Hope to see y'all there and hanging out with Aders!

i will miss my duo teammate which is he is gone to Minnesota. I have to grow chemistry with other teammate.

Back