Is anyone from Missouri?

purplerabbit

Reaction score
Hello everyone. It's been a while for me posting.

Is anyone from Missouri? The reason I asked because I just graduated few years ago. And most of my classmates from my high school moved out and I don't know anyone out there in Missouri. I'm sick of being isolated here. I really would like to have new friends.

Yes really. I didn't get out alot because I don't have many friends here. So maybe you didn't see me around in St. L.

Yes really. I didn't get out alot because I don't have many friends here. So maybe you didn't see me around in St. L.

Oh I See. Gotcha... not ever go to deaf hall or wherever ??

Only events that would have lot deaf people meet in Missouri

July 4th - VP in St Louis downtown

July 16th - World of Fun in Kansas City, MO

July 15th to 17th - Softball MAAD in St Louis

August 13th - Deaf Awareness in Branson at Silver Dollar City

August 14th - Deaf Awareness in Branson at White Water

That is all I have in my schudale.

I used to live in the St. Louis area (Villa Ridge) and never found much for the deaf there. Glad I am here in Florida where I finally found a deaf community and a deaf church.

Not much going out to hang with deafies.. that is why not much action from me. I remmy I have seen lot of st louis deafies at clubs and hall, too before I stopped going. They still active and have many different events...I can't go each events. Only I can go is BIG events like six flags or branson to meet deafies. That is me.

Hello everyone. It's been a while for me posting.

Is anyone from Missouri? The reason I asked because I just graduated few years ago. And most of my classmates from my high school moved out and I don't know anyone out there in Missouri. I'm sick of being isolated here. I really would like to have new friends.
I understand your lonely feeling something, you feeling sick isolated hard to complication! wish be search find hope be you lucky!

I've been to St Louis and my Aunt and Uncle live in Arnold. Lol I don't remember much of Arnold except for the restaurants. I want to go down and visit them soon, it's been like 8 years now.

Back