Is anyone afraid of clowns?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I am... eek! :ugh: I would cry or just run away when i see a clown.. since that movie about evil clown iI forgot the name.. it freaks me out so that's why.

oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] the movie name is "IT" i hate that damn clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *screaming and running*

fei ku said:
I love that clown! In fact, that clown is one of my favorite clowns of all times. Want to know who's freakier than that clown? Bozo! Actually, he's not freaky. He's just plain retarded. ;)

I haven't seen that movie about an evil clown but I have seen a movie about an evil doll Chucky in 'Child's Play'. That doll send me shivers up my spine.

Interesting, I never seen or heard bad things about clown... :dunno:

All what I saw is funny clown everywhere and on TV... :dunno:

LOL !!!

one of my work colleuges he called himself as the Clown Doctor , he is friend of Patch Adam's.... always find my work colleuge funny I love his personality.. he is also wonderful friend of mine too when out of work hours ... Smile please remember the films all are the Fictons not the real .. smile .. yet know kids that often to scare because of the face painting or even masks.. have to enourage the kids don't to be afraid of... :)

fei ku said:
oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] the movie name is "IT" i hate that damn clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *screaming and running*

Relax and keep your hair on !!! :afro:

tsk tsk ...

No one in my family likes clowns.

Oh, yes ! I remember that movie " IT ". That clown was very annoyed... worse pest than a mole ! Blaaah lol

VamPyroX said:
I love that clown! In fact, that clown is one of my favorite clowns of all times. Want to know who's freakier than that clown? Bozo! Actually, he's not freaky. He's just plain retarded. ;)

oh yea! bozo! i agree with u that he is plain retarded but i still hate clown mofo do u collect clown dolls?? :Ohno:

:Ohno: :Ohno: Both of my daughters are deathly afraid of clowns, and the reason being is, when they were both in Elementary School, there was a van parked in the school parking lot with 2 men in it dressed as clowns. As it turned out, they were there to scare the children, and tell them that their mommies and daddies didn't want them anymore.
They went all over to different city schools in my town and did this. They were finally caught and arrested. But it scared the heck out of my kids, because at the time they were so young. They still are afraid of clowns to this day.

fei ku said:
oh yea! bozo! i agree with u that he is plain retarded but i still hate clown mofo do u collect clown dolls?? :Ohno:
I don't really collect dolls of any sorts. The only dolls I have are a few beanie babies that were given to me by my ex-girlfriend & friends (they have significant meanings behind them) and a teddy bear that is only a year younger than I am. Other than that, I collect action figures. :)

CutePommie said:
Do you understand what It mean when I said Keep your hair on ? :roll:

Umm I am not so sure what u mean can u pls explain to me what it mean thanks :)

Back