Is ADA compliance also for customers?

Isadora

Reaction score
I am hard of hearing and I understand verbal conversation mostly my lip reading and wearing a hearing aid. I can speak just fine.
I need to do an online notarization but it seems that this is not possible.
There is even a very famous online notarization service that published a guide were their describe online notarization as breaking accessibility barriers. However, when I reached them, they said they do not yet have the technology to do so...
I mean, a chat or a piece of paper with the questions shown to me on the webcam would be okay. I am quite upset because I needed this service to work and I don't see why a in-person notary can notarize my signature, whereas an online notary can't.

Where should I flag this? BBB?

I had no problem meeting people at the banks and I asked them to notarize my documents. You could try the banks??

online notary cannot meet the state requirements. no?

I am hard of hearing and I understand verbal conversation mostly my lip reading and wearing a hearing aid. I can speak just fine.
I need to do an online notarization but it seems that this is not possible.
There is even a very famous online notarization service that published a guide were their describe online notarization as breaking accessibility barriers. However, when I reached them, they said they do not yet have the technology to do so...
I mean, a chat or a piece of paper with the questions shown to me on the webcam would be okay. I am quite upset because I needed this service to work and I don't see why a in-person notary can notarize my signature, whereas an online notary can't.

Where should I flag this? BBB?

Back