Iron Man *spoiler alert*

Royale

Reaction score
Hey folks!

Did you watch the hottest movie called Iron Man yet? Last night I watched it with my friends and it was awesome!

Only the thing disappointed me a bit was at the end of movie, he announced to the press, "I am Iron Man!" My friend and I felt it should waited for next movie or two.

Yes there will be a sequel to the movie. Whoo!

When the long list of credits ended, Tony Stark (Iron Man) met Nick Fury and Nick asked him to join the Avengers Inc.

lmao didnt he put "spoiler alert" on his thread at first?

Well I see

R. did not :type: "spoiler alert" in the title first place after Vampie read it and post.. Then R. went back to thread to edit with title addition "spoiler alert". :D

Well I see

R. did not :type: "spoiler alert" in the title first place after Vampie read it and post.. Then R. went back to thread to edit with title addition "spoiler alert". :D
Actually, it was me that added it...

I didn't think it would be fair to other members if they didn't know what to expect.

Actually, it was me that added it...

I didn't think it would be fair to other members if they didn't know what to expect.

Ah I see...tsk tsk Royale, u should've know not all of us has seen the movie yet lol.

At least I've already seen it before I read it so...yea I can tell you that I thought it was pretty cool.

Thanks for ruining the ending for us dude! :(

What?!? You haven't seen it? I thought it release already in Rochester.....

oh wait! You're in TX? I guess you won't see until next week. I think.

What?!? You haven't seen it? I thought it release already in Rochester.....

oh wait! You're in TX? I guess you won't see until next week. I think.
Right now, Iron Man is scheduled to show as OC next week in most cities in Texas. It will be a matter of time before it is listed where we are. ;)

Don't worry too much about the spoiler. It is still an excellent movie that is worth watching. Great story, CGI, action, etc.

I am sorry for ruining it. :( I appreciate your understanding. :)

My friend told me to stay in to wait for the surprise additional clip at end of the line of credits in future Marvel movies afterwards. I hope you will remember it. :)

awesome i cant wait to see it this friday my boyfriend wants to see it so bad he even collected the iron man cups from 711 LOL. which is pretty funny but sad lol.

I am sorry for ruining it. :( I appreciate your understanding. :)

My friend told me to stay in to wait for the surprise additional clip at end of the line of credits in future Marvel movies afterwards. I hope you will remember it. :)
Well, that's pretty much what you should just say...

"For those of you who plan on watching Iron Man... make sure you stay until AFTER the ending credits!"

I said the same thing to my friends when Matrix Reloaded and Cloverfield was in theaters. :)

I'm READY to watch Iron Man TONIGHT!!!!! With Open Caption, of course.

Back