iraq weaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvti low rolla

Reaction score
since news annouce...17 iraq soliders surrender.....

How many soliders do Iraq have?

no -- there's more than 350,000 soliders on our side. Britain and USA -- Over 4,000 definitely.

Yep.. but, the time is up already because we know that Saddam WILL NEVER leave Iraq!

good, oneday they will lose war
icon_robo.gif

Agree with that as i know is goin to be War anyway!

Iraqi peoples should wake up coz if saddam doesnt step down is mean he doesnt care abt his peoples as the peoples of iraq think saddam is innocent watever!

Iraqi people can't really do anything- If they complain about Saddam, they'll get killed by Iraqi Military by Saddam's order. soooo.....

:rifle: :rl: To Iraq

SCRAM YOU LIL' ROTTEN FAGS!

Uh'oh.. Iraq is innocent.. USA r targetting Saddam only.

Originally posted by Willy
Iraqi people can't really do anything- If they complain about Saddam, they'll get killed by Iraqi Military by Saddam's order. soooo.....

True though coz i heard the news abt a week ago that one of iraqi military got killed by saddam for helpin american and british sumthing ?

Saddam is a complete coward...he's only trying to show how "tough" he is without any orders from USA...and believe me, he won't live any longer...nor his sons too

BUSH-> (i got you Saddam):slap: <-SADDAM (ouch)

:thumb: lol

There should be a death match where they put Bush and Saddam and fight to the death and many of us will cheer on Bush while others cheer on Saddam...

who will win?

Bush. because he's smarter, younger, and stronger than Saddam.

Saddam is an old farted cheese breath old goat

i got a weird feelin that saddam is very similair to MR BURN (simpson) as saddam is abt 75 year old i think!

:lol: :rofl:

It's pretty possible that they are much alike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back