ipod touch

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
anyone have ipod touch? how do you like it?

I do have it...I love it! If I get a new phone, I'll still keep it to play games! LOL!

Yes, if iPod Touch is human begin, I want to sleep with her.

Anyway, you will feel annoying when people look at you. "Why do you have 2 phones? How can you afford? How much do you pay service on month?" >_<

It's replaced my Netbook, at least for the Internet. I'm posting from it now.
I got it to replace my Palm PDA. I don't want to keep my PDA info on a phone (when I finally get a Smartphone).

my brother has it but it is no good because of Wi-Fi limits and signal area range limits. He tried to text me at Apple Festival, I never got any text from him because in Millneck area has no signal for Ipod.

Rumor said iPad mini (7.89") will be coming early next year. Like Samsung Tab or Kindle Fire.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

We have ipod touch 4g. Its cool little gadget.

Rumor said iPad mini (7.89") will be coming early next year. Like Samsung Tab or Kindle Fire.

Will it be more for those who want a smaller tablet?

I have considered an iPad, Kindle Fire, or Nook as a possible purchase after I purchase a camera. (Yes, I think these things out far in advance while doing my research for them)

One advantage to iPad Nano (mini) is that it would be perfect for college students if Apple can get some sort of agreement with textbook publishers to offer digital copies of textbooks that can be downloaded permanently or 'rented' (wiped off the device after a specific date, usually 2-3 weeks after the semester/term has ended).

Kindle and Nook have already done this.

I have an older generation ipod touch (no camera), and I love it! have had it 2 years I think? or almost 2 years? Still haven't filled it up all the way either. Am hoping I'll get an itunes gift card for Christmas, as there's a few paid games I wanna download but don't have the money for right now. I mostly use it for games and music.

I used to have an iPod touch:) I loved it but gve it to my mom when I got an iPhone and I'll be getting the iPad 2 in a few weeks! I'm excited:)

Hi,
I heard that iPod Touch 5 Gen will be release in spring 2012. Also they have data planning (3G?)included?

Deafbear

Hi,
I heard that iPod Touch 5 Gen will be release in spring 2012. Also they have data planning (3G?)included?

Deafbear

No, they won't . It make no sense to have data for iPod Touch when you can use iPhone with data plan only.

my daughter is so addicted to it, forget her usual evening. i guess she love it. :)

I have my ipod touch still... I forget how long I've had it, but it's last generation. Still loving it, and it's only half full with music and apps/games weeeeee! No camera on it but that's ok.

Hi,

I was wonder if iPod Touch (4th gen) have vibrate? What about the text/MSM?

Thank you.

Hi,

I was wonder if iPod Touch (4th gen) have vibrate? What about the text/MSM?

Thank you.

Vibrate? NO

Text/MSM? Yes (third-party app)
Voogle will do only text, verify is pain-in-ass
iMessage (iOS user only) will support MSM, unfortunately, not every iPhone will support.

Back