IPHONE vs SAMSUNG

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Which IPHONE or SAMSUNG do you have right now?

Sorry, I ask only two kind of phone.

:hmm:

iPhone 5, and I'm planning to get iWatch.
Rumors rumors are saying that iPhone 7 will release this summer/fall so I'll wait.

Why not you set up the POLL? :lol:

Nah, no need for the poll. I want everyone to post it here with something comment. ha

Samsung because it has a plastic screen that's durable. I don't care for the iPhone because it has a glass screen which easily breaks.

surprise no one mention about PICTURES????

Maybe, so far, you have only heard from those that do not take pictures with their phone but use it as a phone. Some of us have a DSLR and do not use our phone for photos.

Jane B. yeah i agree that camera is the best one than phone. I do have one, and continue to buy a new ones. I use phone the most is text, email, FB and IG and PHOTO. nothing else. :)

Rumors rumors are saying that iPhone 7 will release this summer/fall so I'll wait.

No, 6s+ will come up this fall... We won't see iPhone 7 until next year.

BTW iOS performance better at speed than Android.

I would consider iOS vs Android vs Window Mobile.

Another consideration is if the apps you need or want run on a given OS.

The captioning app I use for phone calls is not available for Windows phones or Blackberry.

You should buy $17,000 18K gold iWatch. Must sell your car. :giggle:

Right, iPhone 6s and 6s plus will be coming this fall.

Why not you set up the POLL? [emoji38]
Iphone7 plus size?

surprise no one mention about PICTURES????

I had Apple phones for years. This time we went with Sony Xperia Z3 Android and so far I am really really happy with it. This brands camera has one of the top ratings. My daughter tried for years to get us to switch to Android, she finally convinced us. I hear better with this phone with my CI then I did with my last phone, not sure why but it's good.

My son has I phone 5 and screen need replacing and Apple won't cover as it's past one year warranty even to there is device warranty as long it paid for every month. I think Apple is tor restrictive I how you can transfer files. Samsung is android and I love android. I phone is for sheeps who can't do things for themselves

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AllDeaf App mobile app

iPhone is nice but I prefer the pure android experience, which is why I have a Nexus 6.

Back