IPHONE vs SAMSUNG

I'm probably the only one who still has a Blackberry. I like the physical keyboard so I'm hoping Samsung buys the company and adopts that feature to their new smartphone at some point....

Laura

What android does? It does have a life expectancy up to two years.

:lol: oh thanks for the tips.

I know android can built something that I don't know. My friend had iPhone for so long then switched to Samsung. She said lot of features and she's getting use to it. She knows what I think and she believes I will like Samsung. I'm up to it .

Samsung isn't the only brand for Android. Samsung uses Android as their operating system which they have a "skin" over Android so it looks a bit different from the pure Google Android system.

So you chose nexus 6 over Galaxy note 4?

You are correct. I had a Note 2 but didn't like the skin and the pen. The Nexus 6 is damn powerful and I've been happy with it.

The Note 4 is powerful and has features. It just depends on what you are looking for.

I have an iPhone, I've had it for over an year now. My phone screen hasn't broken, even when I threw it out of anger the other day. I like it.

My son has I phone 5 and screen need replacing and Apple won't cover as it's past one year warranty even to there is device warranty as long it paid for every month. I think Apple is tor restrictive I how you can transfer files. Samsung is android and I love android. I phone is for sheeps who can't do things for themselves

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AllDeaf App mobile app

my friend here in NYC makes a living on repairing phones at home. He probably has replaced broken screens one too many times.

Apple is not being too restrictive about transferring files. It's part of "bulletproof" security protocols. If it's easy to transfer files.... that means it's easy for your phone to be hacked.

I'm happy to know that even NSA, government, or Apple can't hack into my iPhone :lol:

iPhone 5, and I'm planning to get iWatch.
Rumors rumors are saying that iPhone 7 will release this summer/fall so I'll wait.

Why not you set up the POLL? :lol:

ooo nice! my contract ends in 5 months

I have Samsung Galaxy s5. I'm happy with it. My last phone was an android from T-Mobile- lasted about 4 years(I think). So far very little problems with it but the only big issue I have with it is if I use my DAI cord with the phone-- I can hear fairly well... but the mic sucks and the other person doesn't hear me at all. BUT without the DAI (and hearing aid setting on the phone)- it works fine but my hearing comprehension drops like a lead balloon because I HATE having to find the 'sweet spot' on my tcoil! From what I've read it's a known problem with Galaxys.

No idea with iPhone or not.. maybe I will bug niece and see if using my DAI on her phone works. She just cracked her screen when accidentally dropping a bag of flour on it.

I like my android. My husband has an iPhone and he gets so frustrated with it. My phone is user friendly.

Which IPHONE or SAMSUNG do you have right now?

Sorry, I ask only two kind of phone.

:hmm:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 ... it was forced on me but it was free ... before that I had a Motorola Milestone and Milestone 3 for about 4 years ... around 2 years for each phone ... before that I had the Blackberrys ... its like authentic and femme fatale mentioned while the phone still works the apps and software go out of date and can't be upgraded. This S4 I have now I got in January free from AT&T when they bought Alltel and converted it to a 4G network. I've always gotten cell phones with an actual keyboard but my options for the transition the S4 was the better choice. So far have no complaints with it and it runs good.

Why limit your choices of phones that run the Android Operation System to the Samsung brand?

What I like about to have iPhone, it match in heaven with Apple computer. Why? I'm allow to texting from the computer without necessary to typing direct to iPhone to ANYONE.

Back